Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Maybe I SUCK less???

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maybe I SUCK less???

Remember the earlier posts?? A gagillion horsepower being beaten by stock cars? At the track and on the street I notice the same thing, the car starts off ok and VERY quickly falls on it's face....starts to pick up a little, then BAM as soon as it boosts the tires tear loose. Well this has been getting slowly worse since the turbo was installed, and I notice the car is loading up and running rich. I was
Well today Tommy turbo was putting a shiny new waterpump on the T and when it was done he said "hey watch this."
He snapped the throttle and the elbow going into my Throttle body sucked up tighter than a balloon knot... I can only image what it looks like under a load. I am goin to obviously find higher quality connectors. I hope this solves alot of my HUGE bogging problem, and puts my status back from worst driver in the world to the ***** driver status I have worked so hard to maintain.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:48 PM
12 Second Club

that could do it. tommy should get a raise, tommy 2 turbo???????
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by IROC403
that could do it. tommy should get a raise, tommy 2 turbo???????

Hey hey hey....watch it with the "R" word their buddy I may be stupid, but I'm cheap too
Old 05-31-2007, 06:37 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zapp168
Remember the earlier posts?? A gagillion horsepower being beaten by stock cars? At the track and on the street I notice the same thing, the car starts off ok and VERY quickly falls on it's face....starts to pick up a little, then BAM as soon as it boosts the tires tear loose. Well this has been getting slowly worse since the turbo was installed, and I notice the car is loading up and running rich. I was
Well today Tommy turbo was putting a shiny new waterpump on the T and when it was done he said "hey watch this."
He snapped the throttle and the elbow going into my Throttle body sucked up tighter than a balloon knot... I can only image what it looks like under a load. I am goin to obviously find higher quality connectors. I hope this solves alot of my HUGE bogging problem, and puts my status back from worst driver in the world to the ***** driver status I have worked so hard to maintain.

Ummm, nope. All the STS car 90's do that. Probly the obvious. tuned for 4lbs,boost added and now tune is rich in midrange.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Jimmy I see what you mean... what we were talking about the other day... Hopefully you get that thing running right!!!!! I think I got the track bug! I wanna go back RIGHT NOW!!! Maybe if I can learn how to drive (shut up Jim) I can get some better times. Chris was so pissed that I beat him! He says he's never going again!
Old 06-01-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Ummm, nope. All the STS car 90's do that. Probly the obvious. tuned for 4lbs,boost added and now tune is rich in midrange.

OH NO....We suck again!!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 09:38 AM
8 second mod

go saturday to camaro firebird shoot out. try it out
Old 06-02-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by digitalbird
Jimmy I see what you mean... what we were talking about the other day... Hopefully you get that thing running right!!!!! I think I got the track bug! I wanna go back RIGHT NOW!!! Maybe if I can learn how to drive (shut up Jim) I can get some better times. Chris was so pissed that I beat him! He says he's never going again!

"Buddy of mine can't drive...buddy of mine can't drive"
Old 06-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Staging Lane

DOH!! I did manage a 13.8 but still need to go more more more!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Default ppppppleeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by digitalbird
DOH!! I did manage a 13.8 but still need to go more more more!!!
ohhh please!!!!! you do a little of this>>>> and you think your ALL THAT!!!!! dont worry TURBO BOY WILL TAKE THE STING OUT OF YOUR LITTLE BUMBLEBEE TRANS AM!!!! DARTH VADER WILL BE BACK TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:01 AM
12 Second Club

LS1 gn????then turbo,