Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

i dont think the coppers like sport bikes...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default i dont think the coppers like sport bikes...

no i wasnt pulled over if i was, i would be posting how it's going to be 5 years before i get my license back.

i was driving the bike in the right lane on 93, doing about 60, everyone was passing me, even cars came around me from the right lane.

an unmarked statie comes flying up behind me and ............... just follows me. i'm talking for 15 to 20 minutes, just busting my *****. bike mirrors suck but i am always looking out for cops and i look for specific head lights in the distance (i'm talking real far away, my eyes sight is awesome). i spotted the crown vic's lights and i slowed down to 55 mph which i think pissed the cop off because he knew i saw him. he would slow down and give me room then zoom all the way up to me (prob to make me speed up). i drove 55 mph on route 93 for 20 minutes. **** him, if he was going to stop me just because he was in a bad mood, i was going to make him work for it.

they have these wicked massive road blocks and they pull everyone over, they dont fine you they just tow you, they will go to the extreme when at the same time they let drunk harley drivers fly by and do simple **** that i couldnt get away with for the life of me. jeepers, get off the dick......really.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are always tryin to hold the white man down DIESO thats all
Old 06-01-2007, 04:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Drunk Harley drivers??? C'mon, Joe... WJ
Old 06-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Teching In

You have nerve. i would have just gotten off at the next exit or 2 and parked at dunks or something.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Humanitarian

if i gave in he would of stuck with me and more than likely got me for going 2 mph over the limit on the off ramp or not using my signal on one of 20 turns before i can find a place to park. i know how the coppers think.

warren - come on, your fooling around arent you? haha all the harley guys in work say how they stop once an hour for gas and a beer, how they go out bar hopping, how they all go out for a cruise with a buzz. i swear, without alcohol, i dont think half of them would ride as much.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Junkie

I am a Harley guy, Joe...most of us don't when driving our bikes around....at the end of a ride for that day....you bet. Have a great wknd. WJ
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Humanitarian

you dont because it'll kill you. alot of your peeps are nuts, as are sport bike riders but the sport bike guys get the brunt of it....prob because they are always so young.