Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NJFBOA June Monthly Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NJFBOA June Monthly Meet

I would like to extend an invitation to the New Jersey F-Body Owners Association's June Monthly Meet being held at the Chatter Box Drive-In in Augusta, NJ.

The Chatter Box has a great weekly cruise night that the NJFBOA will be participating in on Saturday, June 30th. The plan is to meet up and get the group parked together around 2:00 pm and head inside for a bite to eat. By the time we are all done eating and bench racing inside the crowds will have started to gather and we will head outside to enjoy the cruise night.

The NJFBOA would like to invite all automotive enthusiasts to join in this evening of fun. We are a family oriented organization that, although focused on F-bodies and the great state of New Jersey, are not exclusive or elitist about our meets. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to bring to let your friends know about out get togethers.

To see full details about the meet please visit the discussion in the NJFBOA Lounge by following this link: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26345

I look forward to seeing you at the Chatter Box on June 30th.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

2 weeks away. looks like it could be one of our biggest get togethers ever.
i talked to the owner of the restaurant again. he said they are averaging about 400 cars week to week, alomost al older stuff. roll out with us so we can show them what cool late models are around too.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:37 PM
10 second playa

I may have to go to this?
Old 06-18-2007, 02:53 AM
10 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I may have to go to this?
I don't know, may you have to?
While there really is no law that states you have to go it should be fun either way.