Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I predict prison..

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how many players would be left in the NBA if they took a stand like the NFL did? maybe there would be more than 5 white guys in the league then. lol
Old 07-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they would prob drop 5 players across the entire league. once the yo-yo-yo's figure out they're gonna lose the 10 million they get to bounce a ball around and will end up working at al's scrub a dub, it'll smarten em up. they are just getting away with what they can get away with.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I think the biggest problem with a lot of the proffesional athletes is they never learned what it meant to be a proffesional. Once someone starts to pay you to do something, you become an employee. As an employee you are paid to do something for your employer for an agreed compensation. Most of these guys have never learned that. Case in point the need to institute a freakin dress code. If I showed up to work dressed however I wanted, I wouldn't have a job to go to for too long. I couldn't beleive the rants coming from these guys complaining about how they were going to have to go buy new clothes in order to comply with the new dress code.

Well boo-freakin-hoo for you. You can't afford to spend $25,000 on some freakin suits when you make $10 million a year?

I don't know, proffesional athletes need to have a wakeup call these days and realize that if the fans aren't happy, their days are numbered. I'd love to see the NBA go bankrupt and have these guys get regular jobs for once. See how many use that college education they supposedly got.

Sorry, struck a nerve, rant off.