Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I predict prison..

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I predict prison..

Yup- prison before any NBA Championship.

Just the kind of guy we need on the Knicks.. makes Latrell Sprewell look like Momma Theresa!

``````````````````

Zach Randolph is on his way to Knicks, bringing a resume that includes more than just 23.6 points per game he averaged this past season. Here's a look at some of his off-the-court troubles:

1998: Still in high school, Randolph was arrested in connection with the theft of guns from a store. Served 26 days in juvenile detention.

2003: Placed on 60 days probation after pleading guilty to misdemeanor possession of alcohol by a minor in a 2002 incident.

2003: Suspended two games and fined $100,000 by the Trail Blazers after punching teammate Ruben Patterson in the face during practice.

2003: Arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after a police officer smelled marijuana in his car.

2004: Suspended one game by the NBA for taking a swing at Utah's Raja Bell.

2004: Questioned by police after his brother was arrested in connection with a shooting at an Indiana bar.

2006: Suspended one game and fined by the Trail Blazers for leaving the arena during a loss to the Warriors.

2006: Suspended one game by the NBA for making an obscene gesture to fans in Indiana.

2007: Spotted in a Portland strip club while on bereavement leave on the night of a Trail Blazers game. Said he stopped in at the club on his way to the airport, where he was flying home for the funeral of his girlfriend's cousin.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but hes now the best rebounder you guys have now...

gotta hand it to ol' Zeek...he sure likes to make some moves.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
but hes now the best rebounder you guys have now...

gotta hand it to ol' Zeek...he sure likes to make some moves.
And to top it all off- he doesn't like to play deee-fense!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:04 AM
10 Second Club

Wink

A fine young man, awesome role model for the kids too.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Atleast they got rid of Francis. Isiah has done such a horrible job. Has any GM ever done a worse job in any sport then him??
Old 06-29-2007, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Kenny H
Atleast they got rid of Francis. Isiah has done such a horrible job. Has any GM ever done a worse job in any sport then him??
Kevin Mchale...Danny Ainge (after last nights blunder )...and our very own Billy King here in Philly. they are all just as bad.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Kevin Mchale...Danny Ainge (after last nights blunder )...and our very own Billy King here in Philly. they are all just as bad.
Nah, the Knicks have the highest payroll and still suck. I haven't followed the 76ers much post-Iverson though. Who is their shooting guard now?

McHale has had soooo many years to build around Garnett and hasn't done anything. Its pathetic.

I don't understand the Celtics at all. Ray Allen and Pierce, great. Two inconsistent scoreres who have seen their best days and are making a lot of money. They should be on the Knicks....

Seattle and Portland will get a lot better....
Old 06-29-2007, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

Nah, the Knicks have the highest payroll and still suck. I haven't followed the 76ers much post-Iverson though. Who is their shooting guard now?

McHale has had soooo many years to build around Garnett and hasn't done anything. Its pathetic.

I don't understand the Celtics at all. Ray Allen and Pierce, great. Two inconsistent scoreres who have seen their best days and are making a lot of money. They should be on the Knicks....

Seattle and Portland will get a lot better....
Iguadala moved over to the 2 spot and was much improoved this year....they actually have a very good team with Andre Miller running the point. they need a good rebounder and some bench players and they might be playoff bound this coming year.

the Celtics blew it yesterday....why trade away couple young players plus your draft pick (Green) for Ray Allen. one player isnt gonna turn around you team...he should've been lookin to the future.

Seattle just became my new favorite team ....they cleaned up yesterday!! both Green and Durant will be allstars in the next couple years...Durant might even make it his Rookie year...hes the best pure scorer ive seen come out of college since Iverson.

the whole swapping draft picks thing Zeek came up with came back to bite him in the ***....he wasnt expecting to be in the lottery this year so he figured he would make that deal.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
A fine young man, awesome role model for the kids too.
YUP--as almost ALL of the b-ball players are.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

"10-85 forthwith-within the confines of midtown south, male black.. approximately 7 feet tall, sweat pants, white sneakers with blue and orange trim.. armed and headed up Broadway.. was yellin Isiah.. Isiah.. possible EDP- advise ESU truck, K!"
Old 06-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't understand the Celtics at all.

dont sweat it, no one from boston understands danny's so called logic either. i mean no one. we are all looking at each other like lost puppies with the "what the ****" expression.

i think he was sent by russian communist's to destroy the celtics to the point where no one would ever think they had enough talent to wipe their own ***. at one point i was rooting on their losing streak just so the team could accomplish something and maybe set a new record.

gooooooo CELTS!!!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

That was a classic rivalry.. Celtics and the Knicks- man.. what good games!!!

Now.. we have droopy-shorts wearin', tattoo havin', ****-talkin', selfish prima donna's that people could care less to see.

And the owners are just as bad... you need a mortgage to see an NBA game now.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. B
you need a mortgage to see an NBA game now.
thats what's so lame. going to get decent sets for a decent to mid-range price when the celtics were good was bearable. now everyone is surprised when they win a single game and the prices are higher than they ever were....ever. shitty seats where your just there to drink and **** off cost's more so damn much, your better off signing up for comcast and using the money for a few months of that and watch the game in high def.

if you ask me, the knicks vs celt's games were better than the sox vs yanks. the basketball games were more genuine. the only people that really knew there was such a strong grudge match were the real fans, the people that knew the sport and the players and a bit of history.

anyone now who buys a 40.00 sox t-shirt with some smart *** comment and yells "yanks suck" in a bar is a die hard fan. old school basketball was a cult following for the few who enjoyed it.

i still watch re-runs of old b-ball games and i always will be able to.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:41 PM
TECH Addict

I know this is the eastern section but I live on the east coast just a Golden State Warrior and San Diego Charger fanWell I just found out yesterday we traded Jason Richardson I'm at a loss because I look back and see all the talent we got rid of. One of the most recent was Gilbert Arenas I feel sorry because we make the playoffs for the 1st time since the early 90's. J Rich has played for us for 6 years and we finally get a team that looks to make a playoff run this season now he goes to the Bobcats So far over the years I have jerseys of Tim Hardaway,Jason Richardson,Latrell Sprewell, Antwan Jamison that i only got to wear for a little while before the player got traded
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

the Celtics blew it yesterday....why trade away couple young players plus your draft pick (Green) for Ray Allen. one player isnt gonna turn around you team...he should've been lookin to the future.

Seattle just became my new favorite team ....they cleaned up yesterday!! both Green and Durant will be allstars in the next couple years...Durant might even make it his Rookie year...hes the best pure scorer ive seen come out of college since Iverson.

the whole swapping draft picks thing Zeek came up with came back to bite him in the ***....he wasnt expecting to be in the lottery this year so he figured he would make that deal.
I can see this Celtics trade just handicapping them even more. This current crop of talent will never be anything more then mediocre so why not rebuild totally? If it was me I wouldn't have made the Allen deal and I'd unload Paul Pierce while you can still get something for him and get some more picks. They may win 35 games this year, but uh....so what....

I didn't realize Randolph had such a troubled past. Now I know why Isiah traded for him.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
YUP--as almost ALL of the b-ball players are.
Ain't that the truth....FWIW, in the NFL its hard not to like Drew Brees. It seems like almost every week I hear about that guy visiting some young kids in the hospital or doing some charity work. He seems to be a really good guy, its too bad more athletes aren't like him!! The NBA is just becoming such a thug league. The ratings for this year's Finals were the lowest ever. Part of that is because it was such a mismatch, part of it is because the image of the league is suffering.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
dont sweat it, no one from boston understands danny's so called logic either. i mean no one. we are all looking at each other like lost puppies with the "what the ****" expression.

i think he was sent by russian communist's to destroy the celtics to the point where no one would ever think they had enough talent to wipe their own ***. at one point i was rooting on their losing streak just so the team could accomplish something and maybe set a new record.

gooooooo CELTS!!!!!
I didn't know Ainge was disliked in Boston. I assumed he had some immunity because of his years as a player....
Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

all i gotta say is thank god for the patriots
Old 06-30-2007, 12:59 PM
11 Second Club

Danny Ainge might be under the knife this year so thats why he pulled the trigger on the Allen deal. he needs the Celtics to do well this year or hes done.

Isiah is in too much of a rush to get to the championship. he needs to worry about the future and stop worrying about the present.

Billy King was doin the same thing a few years ago...trading draft picks for veterans to try and put some good players around Iverson and look where thats gotten him. Iverson is no longer here and we've had nothing but blunders for draft pick up untill 2 years ago. however, im not too sure of what to make of it this year...you have a chance to pick Al Thornton whos a skillfull big man who can rebound to pick up Thadeus Young...he wasnt even in New York for the draft. i was like.."WHO???".

the league in general has turned to garbage. too many tick tack fouls being called...too many egos....too much drama. the day of the pure shooter has come and gone. its all about the dunks and high flyers now...appearently thts what sells tickets. i miss the days of Reggie Miller...Mark Price...Chuck Person...Larry Bird...guys who could shoot the ball...made the game sooo much better. the refs blow...the game has turned into a marketing nightmare.

i was laughin when they were talkin about the Chinese guy YI...they said "his camp wont allow him to go to Milwuakee." who the **** are they to say where this kid plays???? he should be happy he has the oppertunity to even play in the nba. i cant stand it.

ok, rant off...
Old 06-30-2007, 01:53 PM
11 Second Club

I didn't know Ainge was disliked in Boston. I assumed he had some immunity because of his years as a player....
Back in the day, that fvcker had some outside shot.. him and Larry Bird used to give the Knicks fits.. along with the guard that tragically died recently.