Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

TBYRNE Motorsports Store Wide Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TBYRNE Motorsports Store Wide Sale!!!

We pretty much have EVERYTHING on sale until Tuesday, July 10th! Headers, exhausts, inductions, computer tuning, superchargers, turbos, nitrous, brakes, hoods, groundeffects, heads, cams, electric water pumps, shifters, differentails, torque converters plus much more! We sell products for most vehicles. If a manufacturer we deal with produces it, then we can get it and provide you with very good pricing.

Please give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763 or 1-508-636-0770 in state) or e-mail tbyrne@tbyrne.com to receive a quote.

Due to some manufacturer's minimum advertised pricing (MAP) guidelines, we can't put some of the sale prices in writing. They can only be given out over the phone. A few products that have phone only quotes are Magnuson and ATI superchargers and Kooks and Stainless Works long tube headers. There are some products that are already listed at the lowest prices that we can sell them for but we will do our best to provide you with the best pricing and excellent customer service!

We install what we sell and can provide you with very competitive installation rates plus we have an arrangement with the local Hampton Inn so out of state customers can save money staying there.

Have a great day!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Tom, if you can get me an absolutely great deal on the BMR drive shaft safety loop for my 2004 GTO I will come by and pick it up ASAP. Last time I was there for parts, there was a red one sitting on the display shelf... Let me know, I will be needing one very soon.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

There isn't much $ in the price for that product. Sale price is $89.99. The red one on display is actually for a different vehicle.

Thanks!