Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

FS: 18X8 and 18X9 HP Racing HPR5's with fresh rubber!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS: 18X8 and 18X9 HP Racing HPR5's with fresh rubber!

Hi guys. I thought I'd post these here too since I'd really prefer a local sale:

I'm selling my HPR5s with almost brand-new tires. They are 18X8 fronts and 18X9 rears. The wheels and tires all have less than 450 miles on them. The tires are BF Goodrich G-Force Sports (245/40-18 fronts and 275/35-18 rears). This set up includes chrome tuner-style lug nuts and hub-centric rings.....everything you need to bolt them on and go. I'm looking for $1150.00 for the whole set-up.

I prefer a local sale (Northern Virginia/MD/DC area) and may consider driving a reasonable distance to meet a serious buyer. If absolutely necessary, I will consider shipping these, but it would be at the buyers expense and probably won't be cheap.

You can see pics of them below. I also have good hi-res pics of them on my 99 TA, but I really should re-size them before posting again.....they're HUGE. The wheels have no curb rash and only a few very minor knicks. They're hardly noticable unless you really try to find them, but I wan't to be clear on what you'd be getting (again why I prefer a local sale so you can look them over in person).

I bought these wheels and tires at a point when I was tired of drag racing the car and breaking parts, and I figured I'd get more into appearance mods. But it didn't take long for me to get over it and the racing bug bit me again. I'm now selling these because the car always has my Prostars on it and these never get used.

Pics of wheels:

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Gary