Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Northeast Exotic Car Show this Sat. 8/25

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast Exotic Car Show this Sat. 8/25

Hey all, I realize it is a little late notice, but I thought some of you might be interested in checking out an awesome car show this Saturday at the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Merrimack, NH. The event is sponsored by the New England region of the Viper Club of America. This is our 4th year organizing this event that benefits the Make-A-Wish foundation of New Hampshire. In the previous three years, we have raised along the order of $30,000 for the Make-A-Wish foundation. You can check out our website at http://www.northeastexotic.com and you can check out some pics that I have taken over the past couple of years in my gallery at

http://www.nlcphoto.com/gallery/cate...cat=6&expand=6

Just click on one of the northeast exotic show galleries.

Also, this year we are opening registrations up to muscle cars, antiques, and a bunch of other car types, so feel free to bring your f-bodies and enter them in the show.

Nick
Old 08-23-2007, 09:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the heads up! I'll certainly get my butt over there this year. Somehow I manage to miss all of the shows at the Bud plant, not this one!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

Awesome, I will keep an eye out for you. Are you planning on bringing the hawk? I will be walking around wearing a staff t-shirt with a large camera around my neck all day, so if you see me say hi.

Nick
Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

If the weather is as nice as they say it will be I'll def bring the Hawk, I've already been told that "she" will only go if I drag the garage queen out for the day. I won't be entering it though, I've never done that.
I'll be on the lookout for you.
-Phil
Old 08-28-2007, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Holy hell was it hot there! I was there for about 20 minutes before we couldn't take it any longer. I was keeping my eye out for you, but I had a hard time seeing through my sweat. I had the Hawk parked next to a yellow 911 in the parking lot, in case you saw it.
I can't believe how many Deloreans showed up.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, try walking around for 8 hours like that taking pictures, setting up, and cleaning up. I think I slept Sunday away completely! I didn't make it out into the lot at all, although I usually do. We always get a large DeLorean contingent that shows up. For anyone who is interested, here are some pics from the day....

http://www.nlcphoto.com/gallery/cate...64&expand=6,64

Nick