Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Corvettes at Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Corvettes at Carlisle

If anyone is going this weekend, take lots of pics for me! I gotta work this weekend...
Old 08-25-2007, 12:09 AM
9 Second Club

Went last year for the first time. I was all corvetted out in about 2 hours. I dont know how people spend a weekend at that. After a mile of corvette traffic getting into the place and driving my low car threw the grass to park. Another 1/4 mile walk past corvettes lined up probably 10 in a row. Only to make it in and see the same corvettes again for the most part. And alot of people selling what I would call junk but gold to others. You would think they could clean some of those older parts there trying to sell. If anyone goes be prepared to walk slowly, alot of the middle aged people out and about. The older vettes are sharp though. I did see some some nice displays and personal collections from people. Dont ge me wrong the ride there was great early in the morning finding some spirted drivers on the turnpike and having some fun. I love the vettes thats just over the top. If go back that way it may have to be a nite trip theres just corvettes everywhere on the road

And when your looking at the older cars there gonna be that person that comes up to you and wants to talk about serial#`s and options. Personally I just want to hear it run and watch it go. The hell with the matching numbers its not my car.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

we have a booth set up there near the mequiars truck and GM tent, come check us out. i havent had the chance to walk around yet but ive gotten a couple good pics so far.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

i was planning to head out tomorrow. i like going on sunday, you can usually talk vendors down a bit on price cause they don't wanna take stuff home and i will be there for the car give away too