Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

just want say thanks to rkl performance for a beautiful nitrous install

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up just want say thanks to rkl performance for a beautiful nitrous install

i brought my car to RKL Performance to install a nitrous kit and didnt need anything fancy and when i picked thecar up i was very surprised.the install was so neat and clean! he made an aluminum bracket to mount the solenoids instead of using the cheap ones that come in the kit. all of the lines are perfect lengths and not all bunched up. the digital msd window switch was mounted inthe glove box out of the way and easy to adjust and all of those wires are hidden and neat. the bottle was mounted behind the rear passenger panel in the spare tire well. he actually welded a small bracket so the bottle can sit at the perfect angle and easily be reached to turn on. nitrous activation and bottle heater switches are nice and neat in the little pocket near the radio with small rocker switches which are easy to access. i am just really happy with the service i got there. my car was delivered with no dents, scratches, and was even vacumed! it's nice to know that there is a local shop out there that actually cares about doing great work for a fair price. ray is a great guy to deal with and really knows what he is doing. if anyone is interested in checking him out he has a ***NON SPONSOR INFO REMOVED***

Last edited by thechef; 11-08-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds amazing! where is he located and does he do work on LT1's?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Staging Lane

he is located in west warwick rhode island. ***NON SPONSOR INFO REMOVED***nice little shop. one on one and he dosnt rush anything. he builds some real fast cars. he also does a lot of dyno tuning. he does not have a dyno but he takes it up the street and uses a friends dyno and does all of the tuning himself to make sure the car is perfect when it leaves. if you are in the area and wanna check it out give him a call and if he is at the shop he would be more than happy to show you some cars if they are in the shop. he works on any type of performance cars. camaros, pontiacs, fords.....he actually has some really nice ford customer cars too. impressive cars. not a whole lot of chevy guys around here but if there are he would love to make them faster. i will get some pics of my nitrous install some time today.

Last edited by thechef; 11-08-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: non sponsor contact info
Old 11-08-2007, 02:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys you can post about your experience but YOU CAN NOT POST CONTACT INFO!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hmm, haven't heard of that shop yet.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by thechef
Guys you can post about your experience but YOU CAN NOT POST CONTACT INFO!!!!!!
sorry about that

Quick Reply: just want say thanks to rkl performance for a beautiful nitrous install