Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

23' Chaparral Bowrider For Sale - 8.1 Big Block (eBay)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 23' Chaparral Bowrider For Sale - 8.1 Big Block (eBay)

Haven't used this much in the last few years so it's time for it to move onto a new home' I'll probably go with a cruiser and keep it in the water next year.

2001 Chaparral SSi bowrider (23'). It has only been used for 137 hours. That's actually the reason that I'm selling, not enough time to enjoy it more than a few times a year. It is powered by an 8.1L Mercruiser engine that is rated at 385hp. It propels the boat to a top speed of about 60 MPH at 4800 RPMs. Fuel tank capacity is 72 gallons.

Features include - SSi convenience package (Woodgrain tilt wheel, depth sounder and compass), Bow filler cushions, swim platform with ladder, snap-in carpet, starboard wiper, compass, Quick and Quick exhaust (nice feature!), galvanized anchor, rear table, JVC stereo with CD, porta-potti, bow ice chest, galley with sink, faucet, ice chest and pressurized water, storage in the bow area, walk thru stow away bow door, walk thru transom, trim tabs and a color coordinated canvas package.

You can get into the bidding or But It Now for $26,995. More pictures and info can be seen at -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=015

Happy bidding!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Auction ends in a few days!

Quick Reply: 23' Chaparral Bowrider For Sale - 8.1 Big Block (eBay)