Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Pocono Track Racing April 5th and 6th

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Exclamation Pocono Track Racing April 5th and 6th

yo boys and girls,that weekend is the cumberland county corvette clubs pocono track racing weekend. THis will be the third year in a row that i have done it and it is a blast, it is the reason we have our cars. the reasons i a mpostingthis are that 1. if you have the time and you want to see all kinds of vettes fbodys and others educationally spend time on the track this is the place for 2 days! 2. they have people that drop out as the time nears or slots open up on sundays when people dont come back, if you get your name on the stand by list you might be able to get in the event. Your car must be in top notch shape you need up to date helmets sand a mounted fire extinguisher and there is a thorough tech inspection. I am going to start this thread now so that if you are interested jump in and as the time gets closer i can let yall know further details. Regardless, it is a blast whether you are just watching and/or racing and it might be a great place for sponsors to showcase their stuff.....so mods if we can keep this at the top that would be great for our local folks....just jump on the thread, dont pm me or email for details as i do not run it i just participate but can help people get linked up thanks again and good runnin....
Old 04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

ttt if anyone is interested it is actually the weekend of the 19th and 20th just to let you know