Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

The world is goin to shit

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ehehe, well when i go to the marines next year i will keep that idea in mind. maybe sit 4 acres back in my yard with a nice 50 cal and take off their arm
Old 03-31-2008, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry bro for the bullshit your dealing with. That kinda **** pisses me off too. For when I have to leave my car outside I always cover it atleast. I think if I owned my own house I'd get a big *** dog and fence in my whole yard.

Anyways sounds like you need to toss some rims out in the driveway (like said earlier) and sit up on your roof with a rifle. That stuff bugs me soo much I'd take a week off of work just to stay up all night to catch/kill em.

Sounds like they had cased your house earlier so they knew the best time to hit you. Last time somebody suspicious was at my folks house (at the time a couple in the neighborhood got hit), he kinda just parked out in front of the house a few times. My dad goes out front and let's off a few rounds w/ the 357. Sometimes showing them that you are not afraid to protect your property isn't a bad idea.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jsteele90
think i would sit on the roof with my m4 ND JUST WAIT FOR THE PUNK TO COME BACK.
if that happened to me, i wouldve stayed up all night on gaurd, because they usually strike twice... good luck.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I had my Silverado vandalized when I lived in Virginia and no one in that shithole neighborhood saw or knew anything. Even though they knew when anyone came or left and sat around outside all night. Frustrating.

I live in a nice small neighborhood now and if I see someone that doesn't belong I ask them "Can I help you?" Unfortunately, Maryland is one of the screwball states that doesn't recognize my CC permit.