Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

looking for advice/testing waters

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 06:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for advice/testing waters

As some of you know, my car is for sale, but I'm really considering parting out some of the mods I have.

I'm not that mechanically inclined though, and idk if it's worth it. I have some friends who are mechanically inclined, i was thinking of replacing the ls6 intake back to the stock one, and the catback exhuast, I'd still have to see what I could do about the longtube headers because that looks a lot harder to uninstall and reinstall the stocker's.

If I was to go about doing this, I was wondering how this would effect my tune? I had it dyno-tuned at eastside performance, I know it would hurt the performance but I'm wondering if it would drive ok if I put the stock parts back in or if it would be extremely rich or anything?

Also I'm making this thread to see if anyone would be interested in say the slp lid, the ls6 intake manifold, coated longtube headers, y-pipe, and hooker catback exhuast. And if so how much do these things go for used?

I know any forsale thread require's a price so this isn't a for sale thread, I still have the parts in my car, I'm just looking for advice right now I guess as to what the parts sell for.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:59 PM
11 Second Club

I would take the ls6 intake for $300 plus shipping to 48176
Old 04-05-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

Just sold her off today, thanks for the interest though.