Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

York/hanover, Pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default York/hanover, Pa

Hey guys where have all the F-bodys been hanging out at.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good question. I was out in York in my GTO 2 weekends ago and only saw 1 LS1 Camaro.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Teching In

You werent the GTO I was messing with on 83 there were a bunch of imports heading north and i seen a gto in the middle of things it was a couple weeks ago not sure how many
Old 04-09-2008, 08:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Iwant2beArealBoy
You werent the GTO I was messing with on 83 there were a bunch of imports heading north and i seen a gto in the middle of things it was a couple weeks ago not sure how many
Yep, sounds like me. I got called out at Turkey Hill by the import guys and I was trying to get up to the front of the pack to run the white turbo Acura which was supposed to be their fastest car out. I eventually did and pulled on him from a 50 roll with 3 people in my car, decently close race tho, it wasn't slow.

From what I hear from my friends in York he had the nerve to tell people that he beat me the 2nd run even though they saw me pull him. Thats the 2nd time that happened with those Honda guys. Last year I raced the "Greddy" Civic in my buddy's 490rwhp 03 Cobra and pulled him by multiple cars.

As far as F body meetups I usually just give Will (cam02ss) a call but it was late and I haven't talked to him in awhile.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DocEwww
Yep, sounds like me. I got called out at Turkey Hill by the import guys and I was trying to get up to the front of the pack to run the white turbo Acura which was supposed to be their fastest car out. I eventually did and pulled on him from a 50 roll with 3 people in my car, decently close race tho, it wasn't slow.

From what I hear from my friends in York he had the nerve to tell people that he beat me the 2nd run even though they saw me pull him. Thats the 2nd time that happened with those Honda guys. Last year I raced the "Greddy" Civic in my buddy's 490rwhp 03 Cobra and pulled him by multiple cars.

As far as F body meetups I usually just give Will (cam02ss) a call but it was late and I haven't talked to him in awhile.
yea them honda guys are something esle are you heading down to OC in May and we got meet up sometime when your in york because im tired of all these's dam honda's I seen that greddy civic run a couple times it didnt look to slow but still a honda

Yea I'm the guy in the marroon z28 i was probably stock when u seen me if it was me a guess about a little less then 2 weeks ago i put longtubes on and true duals only had the car a lil more then a month MUCH MORE IN PLAN FOR HER THO
Old 04-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Launching!

Hey guys.

I'm from Lancaster and would like to meet up with some fellow owners. Just let me know when and where
Old 04-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
Hey guys.

I'm from Lancaster and would like to meet up with some fellow owners. Just let me know when and where
yea man will do I'll be at the grove friday night its been to long with no dirt racing lol and depending on weather i might try and go out to york or hanover sat night if anyones up for it hanovers usally nicer cars but i havent been there in awhile
Old 04-09-2008, 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

410`s and late models at the Grove on Friday night! Should be a good show. I hope the weather is not an issue.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Giddswat
410`s and late models at the Grove on Friday night! Should be a good show. I hope the weather is not an issue.
Yea i can't wait been to long since watched a good dirt race freaking winter
Old 04-09-2008, 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well now thats Will's up in the hummelstown area we will have to meet up at my place in harrisburg sometime. I have a grill, fridge and a garage. I think that pretty much covers everything. Oh and to the OP I work down in york and it has been kinda slow down here with the nice cars. I dont know if its the weather or the gas prices. I know I dont drive my TA to work that much anymore cause of the gas prices.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by texinteg
Well now thats Will's up in the hummelstown area we will have to meet up at my place in harrisburg sometime. I have a grill, fridge and a garage. I think that pretty much covers everything. Oh and to the OP I work down in york and it has been kinda slow down here with the nice cars. I dont know if its the weather or the gas prices. I know I dont drive my TA to work that much anymore cause of the gas prices.
Yea im feeling the gas prices too trying to get the DD back on the road so i cant save some money
Old 04-09-2008, 10:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

yeah I am getting tired of driving the little beater del sol and having every ricer in the area revving it up at me and trying to get me to race them. the car is stock with 17in rims thats all.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by texinteg
yeah I am getting tired of driving the little beater del sol and having every ricer in the area revving it up at me and trying to get me to race them. the car is stock with 17in rims thats all.
LOl yea thats got to suck i got a 88 s-10 blazer 2.8L so i really dont have to worry about people wanting to race except for this speedy rooter van once that was fun
Old 04-09-2008, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm at college in Harrisburg, my longtubes and ORY pipe should be comming in this week so after they get put on i'd definitly be down for an F-body meet up or cruise one day if i'm free. i go back to VA 2nd week of May so I wanna see the PA crew before i go so set something up and let me know
Old 04-09-2008, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea...set something up
Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Yea you guys want to do something sat if the weathers going to be nice ill check the weather tonight and see what it looks like and we'll go from there
Old 04-09-2008, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Mine's sitting in the driveway where it belongs until the spring weather breaks. I always see quite a few LS1 fbodies on Eisenhower Drive, and it's all people who don't hang out on here. Also there are a ton of 99-04 Mustang GT's down here every Firday & Sat night. I'll probably head to York to cruise a bit when the weather breaks to see if there is anything up there.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Launching!

if you guys are getting together gimme a PM or post up...I'm in Etters/ work in Middletown/ play softball in York. Gas prices are gonna be tough for me this summer LOL.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:02 PM

Hey guys I'm in Etters also. I have the perfect solution for ya all, bring your cars to the Car Show on May 4th. It will be the perfect way to hang out show off your rides and meet everyone. It is going to be in Newberry Commons in Etters. Only 10 to pre register and the first 100 get goodie bags and the top 25 cars will get trophies. Registration is from 9-11 and show is 11-? . I'll be there with my 01 White SS.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Banned

I'm up for any meet ups, it's been awhile.

Iwant2beArealBoy- Where in Lancaster are ya??