Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

West Chester People?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah damn. Wish you guys had showed up at Exton. They do it every Friday night. There was one 95ish green 4th Gen Trans-Am, 2 Goat's, some Mustangs (one was blown), my Camaro and a bunch of imports (mainly fast.. STI's, EVO's, etc.).

Photos:
http://pafirefighter11.smugmug.com/g.../4799682_fkFEa
Old 04-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Looked like a good turnout..yeah i was busy fri night but will try to make it up there this fri..what time you all out there til?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

I might head up this friday night weather depending... Maybe cruise up from West Chester if I can get some of the guys out here to head up with me..
Old 04-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have the green LT1 SS that was mentioned above. i cruise around frequently after doing jobs and stuff, never see anyone other than the ricers. i was starting to wonder if everyone just stopped hanging out. couldnt make the chesterbrook cruise, but im going to thomas chevy on friday. Everyone should come there.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
i have the green LT1 SS that was mentioned above. i cruise around frequently after doing jobs and stuff, never see anyone other than the ricers. i was starting to wonder if everyone just stopped hanging out. couldnt make the chesterbrook cruise, but im going to thomas chevy on friday. Everyone should come there.
^^ that thing sounded nasty from behind...
Old 04-30-2008, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

Looks like im gonna cruise up to Thomas chevy first then maybe to exton..Friday night
Old 05-01-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have to get the Camaro inspected Fri then head up to Jersey.. I don't think I will be in the area the time 8pm rolls around tomorrow
Old 05-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

why worry about inspection? im never getting mine inspected
Old 05-01-2008, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Are you all meeting up in West Chester friday night? Where? I might swing down
Old 05-01-2008, 01:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw a black SS on Ship Road today around 1:08pm, heading towards Boot Road. I also saw a NBM 98+ Camaro on Phoenixville Pike Northbound making a left onto Boot behind me. Anyone on here?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adidazman15
I stopped by the Wawa on tuesday night and saw nothing but rice.
Haha, define rice. My newest word for Wawa is "lame." Mainly stock economy cars, nothing really decent anymore, just kids who show up and never leave.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:53 AM
12 Second Club

why worry about inspection? im never getting mine inspected
Steve, that's why you are going to get even more tickets and even more lawyer fees.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

lol. tickets or cops dont scare me. no points or lawyers for an inspection anyway. im getting a sticker thrown on it soon anyway, so its all good
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Staging Lane

well this thread just went down hill...

why no mention of the two hot girls in black TAs? come on boys we're usually the first mentioned btw im the girl that tags along with the 99blk SS, the 97th any SS, the silver cobra and the blue mach... haha we should get a meet going, that would be nice. to finally have some fbodies back in WC would be ssoooo nice. this friday its supposed to rain, next week is OCMD the following weekend is memorial day so maybe the end of the month???? lets get a time where everyone is available.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BlackBeauty98

why no mention of the two hot girls in black TAs? come on boys we're usually the first mentioned btw im the girl that tags along with the 99blk SS, the 97th any SS, the silver cobra and the blue mach... haha we should get a meet going, that would be nice. to finally have some fbodies back in WC would be ssoooo nice. this friday its supposed to rain, next week is OCMD the following weekend is memorial day so maybe the end of the month???? lets get a time where everyone is available.
Im up for another meet. Some of us cruised over to West Chester last Friday after the Thomas Chevy show but didnt see anyone out.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

lol. tickets or cops dont scare me. no points or lawyers for an inspection anyway. im getting a sticker thrown on it soon anyway, so its all good
Yeah and your always the reason we get kicked of places cause you keep doing burnouts..damnit man stop it or there will be hell to pay! haha

and yeah there are two black TA's running around with girls driving them i dont know who they are haha the one is always with us somewhere haha but def a meet should get set up..yeah wont be around next weekend however the fallowing weekend might work if everyone is around..we gotta figure this out!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't think I saw you there otherwise words would have been mentioned There's a girl that drives a silver early 4th Gen T/A with tint that works one street over from me. She's the main one I see... and some girl in a LOUD black Camaro .. I'll see her maybe once a month or less, mainly on Phoenixville Pike.

I'd be up for a meet too.. I'll be in FL from the 10th to 20th though, then busy as heck that whole weekend after I get back.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JPblkSS
Yeah and your always the reason we get kicked of places cause you keep doing burnouts..damnit man stop it or there will be hell to pay! haha

and yeah there are two black TA's running around with girls driving them i dont know who they are haha the one is always with us somewhere haha but def a meet should get set up..yeah wont be around next weekend however the fallowing weekend might work if everyone is around..we gotta figure this out!
LOL OMG
where is jewls when i need her, we're gonna come out and kick ur butt
and yes u will like it!

ps- i ALWAYS think ure a 99 for some reason
Old 05-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Staging Lane

LOL OMG
where is jewls when i need her, we're gonna come out and kick ur butt
and yes u will like it!

ps- i ALWAYS think ure a 99 for some reason
HAHA bring it you dont want none of this..ill go all redneck pro archer on your ***!!! and yeah wtf it even says in my sig 98 damn ash...and hibachi this girl you speak of in the silver TA is she hot??? and the loud camaro...its now your job to track her down and bring her out! haha
Old 05-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JPblkSS
HAHA bring it you dont want none of this..ill go all redneck pro archer on your ***!!! and yeah wtf it even says in my sig 98 damn ash...and hibachi this girl you speak of in the silver TA is she hot??? and the loud camaro...its now your job to track her down and bring her out! haha
im giving u the pissed off look right now

Quick Reply: West Chester People?