Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

f-bodys in and around lehigh valley

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

01 Trans am Im in the same boat you are man, I have never met any of the guys out here, or even know the area, never been to an f-body meet or anything. Just give it a shot if it sux we can bounce and go fins something better to do.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01boydws6
01 Trans am Im in the same boat you are man, I have never met any of the guys out here, or even know the area, never been to an f-body meet or anything. Just give it a shot if it sux we can bounce and go fins something better to do.

Where are you located about?? Also another reason why I don't want to go so far is because im generally younger then most on here and woulden't seem to fit in right. (Im only 17...but I did buy my WS6, not mommy and daddy) Im not sure how old most of you guys are, but I assume for the most part it is older. I still say the Wal-Mart meet/cruise, it should be really good.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

where the hell is Saylorsburg located? I don't think age really matters too much to anyone, hell the only 3 guys I really hang out with are 27 and the one is 28. I'm only 21 so if that makes you feel any better.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Restricted User

I'm in west allentown...almost Fogelsville. I don't think i've seen any of you guys around...though I do see f-bodies, they are pretty much always stock. Once I get my new interior finished and the new exhaust and cam in, i'd be all for a meet in this area.

Y2KFirehawk, I think I met you about two years ago when I was taking classes at NCC...at least I remember that Hawk. I didn't have the LPE parts or the Ruff's at that time.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

We really need a LV cruise, and not even just f-bodies.......
Old 05-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Whitehall here, but sold the TA. Got a Goat now. I lurk around the area!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28misfit
where the hell is Saylorsburg located? I don't think age really matters too much to anyone, hell the only 3 guys I really hang out with are 27 and the one is 28. I'm only 21 so if that makes you feel any better.
Saylorsburg is a smaller town located in the Pocono Mts. It is about 35 mins north of Allentown, 1 1/2 hours from Reading where you are at. If you ever heard of Wind Gap, Saylorsburg is 10 mins from there. Or Stroudsburg, its 20 mins from there.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by link138
We really need a LV cruise, and not even just f-bodies.......
Yeah we deff. do. I don't care what kinda cars show up, just as long as it is fun. I am up for anything in the LV area, usually at that Wal-Mart meet I kept mentioning, a TON of different cars showed up last time I went, and I mean a whole varity of different cars. From newer generation muscle cars like F-Bod's & Mustangs, to lots of Vettes, to some really nicely done imports like STi's, and V-Dubs, to all out show cars, to old classics....of course there are some ricers, but they usually just drive by or go to look. Hell last time there were 3 Ferarri's there!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 01 Trans-Am WS6
Yeah we deff. do. I don't care what kinda cars show up, just as long as it is fun. I am up for anything in the LV area, usually at that Wal-Mart meet I kept mentioning, a TON of different cars showed up last time I went, and I mean a whole varity of different cars. From newer generation muscle cars like F-Bod's & Mustangs, to lots of Vettes, to some really nicely done imports like STi's, and V-Dubs, to all out show cars, to old classics....of course there are some ricers, but they usually just drive by or go to look. Hell last time there were 3 Ferarri's there!
Which Walmart are you referring to? Trexlertown? And I've never seen anybody on here either aside from Gary and Mark. There's also a really nice red Firehawk around lately in Trexlertown and was filling up at the Turkey Hill on Lehigh Street. Anybody know him?
Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by smb72
Anybody going to Sheetz on Friday?
Is there a meet or something going on there or just the normal gatherings?

Originally Posted by 01 Trans-Am WS6
Thats why im trying to push that meet/cruise on June 14 at Wal-Mart. I been there before to look, and ALOT of cars showed, plus its a good location, and supposibly the best Lehigh Valley cruise around.
I'm all about that too. I personally have not been to any of the Wal-Mart meets, but I have heard others mention it. Definitely post up the details! Where (address), when, etc. FWIW, I'm 24, and the members of EPFBA go anywhere from 16 to 35+ It's a solid crew.

Originally Posted by PSU 98
We should all get together and set something up around the LV area between our forum (Motor City) and the EPFBA this summer. Weren't you guys thinking about a GTG at Cabela's in Hamburg? Or just show up at Numidia May 31st for some track time.
I definitely agree with that! We did mention about doing something at Cabela's but from what I understand the managers of the store were not too keen on the idea... (One of our members inquired.)

Originally Posted by smb72
Y2KFirehawk, I think I met you about two years ago when I was taking classes at NCC...at least I remember that Hawk. I didn't have the LPE parts or the Ruff's at that time.
That's very possible! I did go to NCC to take a few classes to save some $ while attending PSULV.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a Black 01 WS6, and live just outside of Hellertown. Graduated Saucon Valley HS in 06.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:39 AM
TECH Regular

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

I live in Hellertown and Im 23
Old 05-16-2008, 07:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by capt99ws6
Whitehall here, but sold the TA. Got a Goat now. I lurk around the area!
I think I might of seen your GTO once leaving the sheetz in whitehall? It sounds good.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Launching!

My WS6 is garaged for the summer because the state of Pennsylvania decided that my behavior on 78E was not very lawful. Gives me a chance to put on the Baer Eradispeed rotors, Hawk HPS pads, and stainless steel brake lines. I move back out to California for college in the fall.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

I think I might of seen your GTO once leaving the sheetz in whitehall? It sounds good.

I would say that was probly me. I have only seen one or two BOM Goats around here.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

lets set up a SUNDAY afternoon LV meet somewhere on 78 or 309 north of qtown so I can actually make it and steve psu98 whats up man! get those SLFBA people down here and involved in the EPFBA so we can have a huge group!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by spudnick3119
There's also a really nice red Firehawk around lately in Trexlertown and was filling up at the Turkey Hill on Lehigh Street. Anybody know him?

If it's an LS1 hawk I introduced myself to him. He's an MPO in bethlehem. It's an 02 hawk M6 that had 6k miles on it when he bought it, and he's daily driving it. He said he also reads these forums, but is not a member.

BTW I'm only 21, so age isn't a problem. My other friend with a WS6 just turned 18 and he comes to some of the meet. Age really isn't an issue. Being as I am all over the lehigh valley(going from macungie to bethlehem every day) I can't believe I haven't seen your cars out more.
If you want to meet some of the people, the www.epfba.org meets are really good for that. If you don't have a good time, at least you got free food. Oh and I just remembered that I have another friend that is 18 with an SS camaro that came to the last meet. Stop making excuses and come out to one of the meets. It looks like it's gonna be in Quakertown next month, so maybe that is close enough for some of you people.

-Gary
Old 05-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99Hawk6spd
If it's an LS1 hawk I introduced myself to him. He's an MPO in bethlehem. It's an 02 hawk M6 that had 6k miles on it when he bought it, and he's daily driving it. He said he also reads these forums, but is not a member.

BTW I'm only 21, so age isn't a problem. My other friend with a WS6 just turned 18 and he comes to some of the meet. Age really isn't an issue. Being as I am all over the lehigh valley(going from macungie to bethlehem every day) I can't believe I haven't seen your cars out more.
If you want to meet some of the people, the www.epfba.org meets are really good for that. If you don't have a good time, at least you got free food. Oh and I just remembered that I have another friend that is 18 with an SS camaro that came to the last meet. Stop making excuses and come out to one of the meets. It looks like it's gonna be in Quakertown next month, so maybe that is close enough for some of you people.

-Gary
If by MPO you mean Military Police Officer, then I know him...red Firehawk. He went to High School with me. Here's my black WS6 with his Red Firehawk.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

Yep that looks about right, except his has a painted wheel on the front right at the moment. Seemed like a cool guy, maybe his keyboard doesn't work, and that's why he doesn't join? Idk, I am hoping to see that car again, it's very nice.

-Gary
Old 05-16-2008, 10:46 AM
Staging Lane

I'll be going to Walmart on 248 this Sat.

Quick Reply: f-bodys in and around lehigh valley