Ocean City Cruise Meet Up at Hoopers - Friday May 16th 2:30PM

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ocean City Cruise Meet Up at Hoopers - Friday May 16th 2:30PM

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late notice on this.

I have set up with Hoopers to have a get togethor there Friday, the 16th at 2:30pm. I think this will look really cool because Hoopers is right of Route 50 before the bridge into OC (big red barn) and everyone will see us there as they come in for the weekend.

This was originally set up on a GTO board, but I have decided to extend the invite to all late model American Muscle. We all should be able to play nice since a great car is a great car, no matter who makes it.

There are two lots, and the GM of Hoopers asked that we park in the lot farthest from the restaurant. While you don't have to eat there, they do open for dinner at 4 PM, and I would highly recommend it. They have a premium seafood dinner menu..plus an all you can eat crabs, ribs, and chicken deal that puts places like Philips to shame.

Here is their menu-
http://www.hooperscrabhouse.com/menu.html

If you are new to OC, Hooper is the red barn right to your left before you go over the route 50 bridge.

Directions are here-
http://www.hooperscrabhouse.com/directions.html

If you are definatly coming please post up so I know how many to expect!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any word on the weather yet? I am going to try to be down there by that time, but not sure yet.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The weather's great. Its 70* now, chance of rain 30% until Saturday. Saturday is a 70% chance.