Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

98 dodge ram 2500 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008 | 08:51 PM
On The Tree

Default 98 dodge ram 2500 for sale

I dont want to do this but I have to sale my truck.Its a 1998 dodge ram quad cab automatic 3/4 ton.cruise control,cassett radio electric locks and windows.89000 miles I bought it almost 2 years ago and it had 79000 miles on it so I really dont drive the truck any where far.The fuel pump was replaced over a year ago by a Dodge dealership and also a brake line.The frnt brakes might have to be replaced not sure.Engine runs great,tranny has no problems,No electrical problems.Tires are in pretty good shape.Interior is in good shape the center console has a slight tear on it.I had electric start installed on the truck which works great.Body wise the front drivers side fender is messed up nothing serious.the rest of the truck just has few dings on it.and the paint is good condition for a 10 yr old truck.I also got the windows tinted.Its has the snow plow frame on it but I dont know what happened to the plow it wasnt with the truck when I bought it.I'm asking $8500.I have the truck financed so I would have to pay the loan off to get the title.
I also have 16x10 eagle alloys rims I bought used a few months back,for a extra $200 I will let go with the truck good looking rims little scuffed looking nothing serious.

Old 05-26-2008 | 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

Bump...this is a great truck, runs strong looks good! goodluck man