Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Just got through NJ state inspection station with the Trans Am!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so you called and got a letter snail mailed to you, with GM letterhead and such? and all it had were the production numbers? this is just another bullshit way for the DMV to screw us over.....******* disgusting. like we dont have enough **** to deal with in this state.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:29 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats Mark. I know what a PITA you had with the GM people. It finally all worked out though.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Teching In

I just completed the process to get the collector status for my 97SS. It was very easy. The only info I provided was a copy of the supplemental SS window sticker and the pictures of my car. I did not send a letter from GM or car club. Mailed it down to DMV and had it back in about two-three weeks with my voucher. I just went today to get the triangle sticker put on I am sure if you just send proof that it is a ws6, Firehawk, or SS they have done many of them, and know what they are.
Good Luck
Derek
Old 05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Next question. How can I drive more and not be limited to the 3K. Any way to disable the odometer with a switch?

Quick Reply: Just got through NJ state inspection station with the Trans Am!!!!!!!!!!!