Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

DK General Lee BMX bike for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DK General Lee BMX bike for sale

I didn't want to post here, but no shops buy used BMX bikes and peoplle on Craigslist keep telling me they're coming by to look only to stand me up.

Not one of the new cheaper ones, the MSRP was $460 I think, I paid $400 (still have original reciept and owner's manual). 20 inch frame, 14mm axel in back and 3/8's up front. Bought in 2001 and got my license about 2 years later and have ridden it maybe three times since, so she's in good shape considering it's a 6 year old BMX bike. It's got scratches like you'd expect and the pegs on the end of the handlebars broke off like the week I got it, but I never had a need for them anyways. Rides nice, wouldn't sell but I highly doubt I'll ever get back into it. These bikes are SOLID and tough, which is the reason I bought it and the reason I don't mind selling it online.

Looking for $150. I can get a shipping quote if you're serious about buying, may be willing to meet a buyer half way. I can also email more pics.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Pm me your number I might come look at it.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:07 PM

Default Is this bike still available

Originally Posted by giant016
I didn't want to post here, but no shops buy used BMX bikes and peoplle on Craigslist keep telling me they're coming by to look only to stand me up.

Not one of the new cheaper ones, the MSRP was $460 I think, I paid $400 (still have original reciept and owner's manual). 20 inch frame, 14mm axel in back and 3/8's up front. Bought in 2001 and got my license about 2 years later and have ridden it maybe three times since, so she's in good shape considering it's a 6 year old BMX bike. It's got scratches like you'd expect and the pegs on the end of the handlebars broke off like the week I got it, but I never had a need for them anyways. Rides nice, wouldn't sell but I highly doubt I'll ever get back into it. These bikes are SOLID and tough, which is the reason I bought it and the reason I don't mind selling it online.

Looking for $150. I can get a shipping quote if you're serious about buying, may be willing to meet a buyer half way. I can also email more pics.
is this bike still available? Please let me know

Quick Reply: DK General Lee BMX bike for sale