car meet at Morgantown!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1BlackBeauty98
oh my,
id be beggin my fiance to get a bike if i had one haha
just remember though, most guys with girlfriends are whipped little puppies. But Kenny is the king no matter how you look at it.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z28misfit
You'd prolly buy some gay Harley anyways, they don't go fast enough to get hurt on.
i don't think so dustin. harleys look good but i will never own one. too loud and they don't go anywhere, kinda like the rice burners.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
I move from PA and now all the fbody people come out......7 yrs later though. There was nothing in Morgantown when I lived up there and I lived there all my life! Nothing but yonnies up there then. I havent been in Morgantown since 2001 when I left PA. Where's the Sonic at up there?
the sonic is about 3/8's of a mile east on 23 from El-Mors chevrolet. theres a big wal-mart, dairy queen, dunkin donuts and a bunch of little stores.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Wow, so me and Kenny aka KenSS, went to this cruise, I'm so glad to see there was like a total of 3 fbodys and they were us and one other guy, Oh ,ok 5 showed up, but one was some older guys car that he was selling and there was a pewter SS that left fairly early. There was I think maybe 4 gto's at best and like 3 vettes. The parking lot has plenty of room for more cars, especially us LSX guys. Maybe next time we'll have a better LS1 crowd.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z28misfit
Wow, so me and Kenny aka KenSS, went to this cruise, I'm so glad to see there was like a total of 3 fbodys and they were us and one other guy, Oh ,ok 5 showed up, but one was some older guys car that he was selling and there was a pewter SS that left fairly early. There was I think maybe 4 gto's at best and like 3 vettes. The parking lot has plenty of room for more cars, especially us LSX guys. Maybe next time we'll have a better LS1 crowd.
i agree. where was everybody.

Quick Reply: car meet at Morgantown!