Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Race Proven Motorsports New Shop!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Fran, when is the dyno gettin put it and what kinda dyno are you getting?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ToxicFormula
Hey Fran, when is the dyno gettin put it and what kinda dyno are you getting?
im not 100% on one yet but im about 99% on the dyno dynamics. I need alittle more money then i can order it. Give me a few more weeks after i get settled.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:43 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks great.I'm still in the hunt,PITA.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Fran, I'm in DE right now and going to cancel my appointment with VA Speed. Unfortunately the 99 TA is still in NC, but will be back up in 2 weeks. I'm going to ship you my PCM when I get back Wednesday and send it back then drive north and get tuned. I'm going to stop by the shop tomorrow if you have time to talk about it, and possibly pay now. Plus get to check out the new shop.
Mike
Old 07-22-2008, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Hey Fran .....are you still working out of both shops?
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DVS99TRANS
Hey Fran, I'm in DE right now and going to cancel my appointment with VA Speed. Unfortunately the 99 TA is still in NC, but will be back up in 2 weeks. I'm going to ship you my PCM when I get back Wednesday and send it back then drive north and get tuned. I'm going to stop by the shop tomorrow if you have time to talk about it, and possibly pay now. Plus get to check out the new shop.
Mike
Hey didnt see ya today. Stop by tomorrow if you got time.

Originally Posted by SSlow1
Hey Fran .....are you still working out of both shops?
We just got finished with joeys car so we are now full time out of the new shop.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
We just got finished with joeys car so we are now full time out of the new shop.

I hope I know where to go to pick it up
Old 07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlueSLPCamaro

I hope I know where to go to pick it up

Im hopeing to have it on the dyno tomorrow so i will be giving you a call.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
11 Second Club

So your in the New shop full time now, cool when I get home I will try to stop by... I liked it better when I worked in Wilmington, this flying to Richmond every week sucks...
Old 07-26-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey i just thought about it have you updated the adress on your site yet? that might confuse the hell out of someone thats never been to your shop lol.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1SlowFormula
So your in the New shop full time now, cool when I get home I will try to stop by... I liked it better when I worked in Wilmington, this flying to Richmond every week sucks...
Hey, where in Richmond do you work? There's a decent scene down there and some cool muscle car guys on Wednesday nights. I'd be glad to show you around.

I'm down there for the summer on work.

Oh and the shop looks good, real good. He's brought it a long way from when I first walked through it when he signed the lease.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 351carlo
Hey, where in Richmond do you work? There's a decent scene down there and some cool muscle car guys on Wednesday nights. I'd be glad to show you around.

I'm down there for the summer on work.
So I guess you no longer work at Pep Boys? It's been a long time since I was on DSR and kept up with where everyone is...

I work south of the city and stay at a hotel in the north west because there is more to do up there then south of the city. The area I work in is down of of exit 67 of I-95. Last week I was cruising down W Broad, where my hotel is, and saw a lot of cool cars...

I am going to be in Wilmington this week, but may be going back to Richmond the following...
Old 07-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Teching In

So I guess you no longer work at Pep Boys? It's been a long time since I was on DSR and kept up with where everyone is...

I work south of the city and stay at a hotel in the north west because there is more to do up there then south of the city. The area I work in is down of of exit 67 of I-95. Last week I was cruising down W Broad, where my hotel is, and saw a lot of cool cars...

I am going to be in Wilmington this week, but may be going back to Richmond the following...
The old pepboys days. I miss them.

Not there anymore, left about 3 years ago now. That was just a job in highschool. I work for DuPont now, Advanced Fiber Systems. I'm on assignment in Richmond for the summer, our plant is off Jefferson Davis highway.

I actually live in Chesterfield just off Courthouse rd between Hull St Rd and Midlothian. I'm only there during the weeks and every other weekend through the end of August, then back up in Wilmington.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

The old pepboys days. I miss them.

Not there anymore, left about 3 years ago now. That was just a job in highschool. I work for DuPont now, Advanced Fiber Systems. I'm on assignment in Richmond for the summer, our plant is off Jefferson Davis highway.

I actually live in Chesterfield just off Courthouse rd between Hull St Rd and Midlothian. I'm only there during the weeks and every other weekend through the end of August, then back up in Wilmington.
Cool then we have to catch up when I'm in town, I thought the AFS office was off of commerce or is that just AFS East offices? I am a consultant for an outside company working on the shop floor project for nonwovens, heading up a development team for defects in the new NowTrack software suite. I have been working out of the Tyvek area for the past few weeks, but will be in the Wilmington office this week. I am just down in Richmond to get up to speed on the issues they are having with the system then bring in a team based out of the Wilmington office to fix everything up for them.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Cool then we have to catch up when I'm in town, I thought the AFS office was off of commerce or is that just AFS East offices? I am a consultant for an outside company working on the shop floor project for nonwovens, heading up a development team for defects in the new NowTrack software suite. I have been working out of the Tyvek area for the past few weeks, but will be in the Wilmington office this week. I am just down in Richmond to get up to speed on the issues they are having with the system then bring in a team based out of the Wilmington office to fix everything up for them.
Very cool. I assumed you were with DuPont or Phillip Morris with the Richmond location just off I-95.

I work in the AFS Market and Product Development Facility on the Spruance main site. Developing hard and soft body armor, primarily military applications but also advancing the civilian side.

Where in Wilmington will you be? I'll be at Chestnut Run Plaza tomorrow running some tests before heading back down to Richmond in the evening.

I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

Oh and RPM had a GREAT showing today for the St. Jude's CF Cruise/Charity event. Fran came through big time with food and a very nice setup this morning first thing. Pictures are up online, but I'll steal one and post it!

I know how hard the guys work during the week, and I saw how much work he put into making this happen and making sure everything was just right and everyone felt welcome at the new shop. Having just moved into the new shop, it was a great open house type thing. He'll have to have a big LS1tech BBQ soon. I'll bring the keg!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

Oh and RPM had a GREAT showing today for the St. Jude's CF Cruise/Charity event. Fran came through big time with food and a very nice setup this morning first thing. Pictures are up online, but I'll steal one and post it!

I know how hard the guys work during the week, and I saw how much work he put into making this happen and making sure everything was just right and everyone felt welcome at the new shop. Having just moved into the new shop, it was a great open house type thing. He'll have to have a big LS1tech BBQ soon. I'll bring the keg!

I forgot that was today, but then again I was doing the Church thing and then it was raining like hell afterwards, but hey if you bring the Keg I will drink half of it, LOL...
Old 07-30-2008, 09:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Your new shop looks great Fran! Very nice.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

Thanks erik
Old 08-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Doc
FormerVendor

Shop looks great Fran.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Did your number change? I call (302) 798-4000 and it just rings and rings?