Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LOL!!! 5th Street , Reading , PA LOL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z28misfit
You don't have to park at the menu spaces, you can just go up to the table you wanna sit at and order. I was at the Sonic in Brownstown twice so far but never in Morgantown.
OK cool. Just wondering how the crowd parked in general. It would be kinda hard to talk to people from a stall with signs on both sides of the car. Too bad I'll be late for happy hour
Old 06-26-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
OK cool. Just wondering how the crowd parked in general. It would be kinda hard to talk to people from a stall with signs on both sides of the car. Too bad I'll be late for happy hour
there's an emptly parking beside the sonic. that us usually where we park. hope the weather holds out. hope to see everybody there.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
hah i wish i lived on in PA i would love to go **** with these kids....
then you too could have those **** talk **** on you, even when you don't know any of them.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

I'll be showing up at sonic today since couple of us from Ls1gto.com will be their. Not sure how many since couple of them are pulling out. I would like to meet you guys since most of the time i'm bored as hell on the weekends and looking for something to do. Shouldn't be too hard to find me. Look for an asian kid with an 2004 torrid red gto.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z28misfit
then you too could have those **** talk **** on you, even when you don't know any of them.
isnt that the greatest lol. to have some kids talk **** on you for no reason other then the fact that just you might have somthing better then them.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Trexaurs
I'll be showing up at sonic today since couple of us from Ls1gto.com will be their. Not sure how many since couple of them are pulling out. I would like to meet you guys since most of the time i'm bored as hell on the weekends and looking for something to do. Shouldn't be too hard to find me. Look for an asian kid with an 2004 torrid red gto.
Hey I think you were parked next to my buddy with the black SS, his sn on here is KenSS. Sorry I didn't get to talk to any of you guys, we were busy talking to the guy with the hugger orange Z with the SS hood on it. That car is pretty much my favorite color for 4th gen fbodys.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fuseone
isnt that the greatest lol. to have some kids talk **** on you for no reason other then the fact that just you might have somthing better then them.
It's 5th Street what do you expect you know, I'm sure not all of them say **** , but I know there's one guy for sure that has a problem with me. He should've left his little kid attitude back in high school. Funny seeing some of these kids that graduated after me, all of a sudden they've lived life already and are the worlds biggest baddasses. Except they're more on the level of dumbasses. I just cruise past there now and give em' a good rev or something stupid, just to be a *****.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Did you have the GTO with TREX on the liscence plate? i Think i saw you but didn't know who you were. my bad.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Yup that's me. It's all right since i think i saw you guys but wasn't sure at the time.

If it was you misfit when leaving sonic....god your car sounds damn sexy When you were leaving you laid into it when you were in 3rd gear, i think. If it was you, wasn't sure.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup that's me. It's all right since i think i saw you guys but wasn't sure at the time.

If it was you misfit when leaving sonic....god your car sounds damn sexy When you were leaving you laid into it when you were in 3rd gear, i think. If it was you, wasn't sure.
i was the tall guy (6.6") wearing the black Ray Barton Racing Engines t- shirt. my buddy Z28misfit had a corvette t on. i have my cut out open.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah that was me, as long as it's the red camaro you're talking about. I'm thinking about getting a different muffler for it actually, the loudmouth 1 resonator is awesome at wot, but sounds like crap when just trying to cruise around.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

(Trexaurs) I seen your plate says Trex, do you have that cam plus a maybe a blower by chance? I seen you had a boost gauge in the car.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

No, i do not have a Trex cam. I got that nickname long time ago and sorry i have no idea how i got it.

and yes, I have an procharger D1.

I'll be showing up tomorrow or you can say later tonight since it's early morning to sonic
Old 07-03-2008, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

I don't think I'll be there today, gonnna probably make sure everything is good to go on the car for maple grove on friday.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Launching!

So when did you guys show up? I was there just after 6 and stayed till about 6:45 and didn't see anybody
Old 07-04-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
So when did you guys show up? I was there just after 6 and stayed till about 6:45 and didn't see anybody
i don't believe anybody went this thursday. We all went last Thursday. Maybe next week. sorry man.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Launching!

Yep, was there last thursday. Oh well. Next time.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

so is any one heading down to sonics this thursday coming up?
Old 07-05-2008, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fuseone
so is any one heading down to sonics this thursday coming up?
sure am. if the weather is nice.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:53 AM
11 Second Club

I'm not sure yet, since I plan on heading that same direction on friday to race at Maple grove since it rained yesterday. Don't really feel like driving that way twice with gas prices where they are.