Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Best Batman line?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i agree with musthaveboost i dont think 2face is completley dead and gone... oh and i bet they were planning on having the joker in the next one... but i dn now after heath ledger's passing... i also agree if they have the joker in the next one johnny depp should play it
Old 07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It wasn't really a line at all but I loved when joker was standing with the big pile of money and the chinese investment guy was on top of the pile of money and joker chucked the wad of money at him and hit him right in the head. I laughed hysterically at that.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id argue that the best line in the movie was delivered by cane, "some men just want to watch the world burn." Something about his delivery was just perfect, it portrayed the desperation of the situation and just how dangerous the joker really was. It was one of those ones that made the hair on my arms stand up.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

actually heath, allready did a few scenes for the next one, they are having a run around trying to decide if they can use it or not. ill try to dig up the article
Old 07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

BTW batman runs on Hoosier tires.

At the very end when he gets on the bike you can see where they tried to get rid of the name but in the light you can see the smooth black shine over the tire. (i thought that was funny)

(new slogans)

"Batman runs on Hoosier tires, why shouldn't you?"
Old 08-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The best line wasnt even a line. It was just one word. When Dent was in the hospotal and the joker pulled off his mask...."CCChhhssschhh...tsk...HHHiiiii" The theatre was BAWLING...i swear we were laughin our asses off. And some of the more dramatic ones were..."She cant stand the SIGHT OF ME!"....and "Lets put a SSSMIILE on that FACE(it was like he was reliving the moment by closing his eyes)...and anothe funny one was..."So were gonna have..SNAP...ttrrryyoouuttss"
Old 08-18-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stockerws6
****Spoiler Alert****

Figured I'd post that since nobody else was for those who haven't seen it yet.

Now that I've warned everyone..... My favorite line was when he asked Lucious if the new batsuit would stop a dog bite and Lucious said not sure but it should stand up to a CAT. HINT, HINT.... Catwoman. I don't think too many people in the theater caught onto that.
you son of a bitch! you're right! sweet