Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Park Vista Car Show (South Florida) Its Time!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Park Vista Car Show (South Florida) Its Time!!!!

Alright guys, Its that time of year again. I already posted a thread about this car show at my High School. I got a some feedback. But now its time to sign up for the show. You do get a discount for early registration. Go To www.pvchs.com and it is on your right hand side it says Auto Show info.

Last Year we had a little over 200 cars last time and hoping it will be three times as big this year. We also had numerous vendors there as well. If you are a vendor and want to be apart of it please send me a PM and I will try to get you a good spot for your tent. Since it is on school gounds there will be NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING OF ANY KIND. ALSO PLEASE NO BURNOUTS LEAVING. That was a problem last year and almost made us shut down the whole thing. There are numerous categories that out LSx cars can be in. The show will start at 1pm and end around 5ish. This will be on December 13.

I would like to thank all of you guys for taking the time to read this. For those of you that decide to enter your car please PM because I am trying to put a cruise together so we can all go in together and park together.

Also Thank You all for supporting the Park Vista Automotive Academy.

Chris
Old 12-07-2008, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bumpin