Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Tampa area tires mount and balance

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Tampa area tires mount and balance

Fedex is dropping off a pair of tires today. Need them mounted and balanced, not sure where to go for a good price. Don't want to get ripped off but also need a proper balance job. Thanks.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you live near Brandon, FL - there is a shop called Olin Mott on SR60 - they are family owned and run and take pride in doing the job right. i have had many tires mounted and balanced there (and purchased). they know race car stuff if you need slicks or drag radials mounted.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
if you live near Brandon, FL - there is a shop called Olin Mott on SR60 - they are family owned and run and take pride in doing the job right. i have had many tires mounted and balanced there (and purchased). they know race car stuff if you need slicks or drag radials mounted.
I got my HTRZs from Olin Mott near downtown a couple of years ago. Problem is, I got the new tires off ebay and getting them mounted/ballanced in most places is $30+ per tire. Seems kinda high.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
I second that. I have used them many times, they're great people and have exceptional customer service.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

if you want a proper balance. you can bring it to reeves import motorcars on fowler and florida. i work there in the tire and alignment shop. we can road force balance your tires but might be expensive....i dont know they charge
Old 01-14-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Snigga
I second that. I have used them many times, they're great people and have exceptional customer service.
Brandon is a bit out of my way. I live in south Pasco.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Default Dumas Tires on US41

Hey dude:

Dumas Tires on US 41 about 5 miles south of SR54. On the west side of the rode just before Crenshaw Lake Road.
You'll be done right.

Quick Reply: Tampa area tires mount and balance