Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

F-body show at old town march 22nd.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 07:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
I think I need Nitrous, everyone has it.

Lol get the LT's and the lid 1st and you will be very happy.......
Old 03-22-2009, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Who was that fruit cake that showed up in the green vette?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i was leaving as he pulled in.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who is that fruit cake with that flakey bondo hood? LOL
Old 03-22-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a good time and im in for the next one. A few pics i took.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I ahde a great time at the show. Glad to see a lot of people checked out my car. LOL even tho it was missing two cylinders. LOL
Here are some pics that I took.

I got some video of the show as well. If you had your car there and you would like me to put your mods with your car in the video send me the mods in a PM or something and I will put them in there for you. I can say I got most of eh car there int eh video. TIll everyone got scared of a little rain.

Last edited by RsSean; 03-22-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pretty cool meet and greet. Sorry it rained.. thats right about the time I left the bars to go check out the cars.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RsSean
Well I ahde a great time at the show. Glad to see a lot of people checked out my car. LOL even tho it was missing two cylinders. LOL

D tree orlando for the MFW. lol I guess I was too late to meet ya'll up there.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
I think I need Nitrous, everyone has it.
Not me I have a supercharger and I was surprised I was the only Fi car I saw.

Originally Posted by RsSean

I got some video of the show as well. If you had your car there and you would like me to put your mods with your car in the video send me the mods in a PM or something and I will put them in there for you. I can say I got most of eh car there int eh video. TIll everyone got scared of a little rain.
All them pics and not one of my car damn I feel neglected after all the people looked at it and not one pic of it is up lol. So now I gotta put one up myself.

and one of the marks I left on the highway on the way home

Last edited by John2005; 03-22-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theguyulove2hate
Who was that fruit cake that showed up in the green vette?
Yeah I don't know
Old 03-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by John2005
Not me I have a supercharger and I was surprised I was the only Fi car I saw.

All them pics and not one of my car damn I feel neglected after all the people looked at it and not one pic of it is up lol. So now I gotta put one up myself.

Nah dawg.. the cruiser of the month was a NBM Z with white stripes and an..... um.... 'rough' (to say the least)lookin sound system in the trunk. I dont see a P.A. in yours.... LOL.

Yours looked tight, but I never saw it w/ the hood up.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Corvettekid82
Nah dawg.. the cruiser of the month was a NBM Z with white stripes and an..... um.... 'rough' (to say the least)lookin sound system in the trunk. I dont see a P.A. in yours.... LOL.

Yours looked tight, but I never saw it w/ the hood up.
the hood was up all the time until i left to go it and closed it before it started raining. im not sure if he was cruiser of the month or just parked there...either way i felt i deserved it more than him so i took it lol. 10" stealth box for the win in mine

under the hood shot just for u

Last edited by John2005; 03-22-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Launching!

the hood was up all the time until i left to go it and closed it before it started raining. im not sure if he was cruiser of the month or just parked there...either way i felt i deserved it more than him so i took it lol. 10" stealth box for the win in mine
Totally... I was the black vert with the 2 10"s in the trunk. I dissapeared for a bit to get some food and beer and when I got back it started to rain. Thats probably why I didnt see your hood open. Did notice your car tho, because of the rare color.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:39 PM
11 Second Club

Totally... I was the black vert with the 2 10"s in the trunk. I dissapeared for a bit to get some food and beer and when I got back it started to rain. Thats probably why I didnt see your hood open. Did notice your car tho, because of the rare color.
thanks man your the one that had the red box i think right? nice car to. I just wish the one that was in the car of the month would have cleaned his car and polished his torq thrust and cleaned his engine bay and the system up. not trying to hate just like nice clean things done right you dont do 2 12's and a 10 and a pa speaker. you do a 10 in a stealth box or build a custom box for the subs specifications and get a good amp and hide the wiring. I love loud systems. I had 2 15's in my before and am fixing to build a wall in the back seat for 4 12's so I can hide all the wires sound good get loud and look good.

Here is a link to a video I did when It was sitting at the cruiser of the month - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFGWnyI6K6M there to make people laugh. Video was cut there since i showed my tag right after that and didn't want that shown online. Warning: I cussed a few times lol. If you met me you wont take the seriously if u didn't and do get offended get the sand out of your vagina.

Last edited by John2005; 03-23-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Launching!

thanks man your the one that had the red box i think right? nice car to. I just wish the one that was in the car of the month would have cleaned his car and polished his torq thrust and cleaned his engine bay and the system up. not trying to hate just like nice clean things done right you dont do 2 12's and a 10 and a pa speaker. you do a 10 in a stealth box or build a custom box for the subs specifications and get a good amp and hide the wiring. I love loud systems. I had 2 15's in my before and am fixing to build a wall in the back seat for 4 12's so I can hide all the wires sound good get loud and look good.
Red box? Probably not. I was one of 2 or 3 ls1 verts. Black Z w/ SS hood and spoiler and custom built/fiberglassed box for 2 MTX subs in the rear and a RF 800 watt amp on the gas tank hump.

Cruiser of the month was special
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 AM
11 Second Club

Red box? Probably not. I was one of 2 or 3 ls1 verts. Black Z w/ SS hood and spoiler and custom built/fiberglassed box for 2 MTX subs in the rear and a RF 800 watt amp on the gas tank hump.

Cruiser of the month was special
lmao at the head bang very nice install he needs to take some lessons from you on his audio. watch the youtube video i put up for a laugh. i just couldn't believe he parked there when i saw how dirty the car was and then when he popped the hood and it was nasty as hell plus bone stock i was like wtf and when he popped the trunk it just made me think worse yet. I know my car wasn't the nicest there, but I also know it wasn't the shittiest either you know. I take good car of my car since I respect it and I just felt bad for the cruiser of the month z28 it got neglected bad the car and maybe the owner to when he was younger not trying to be mean it just slips out, but i have to thank him since he helped organize it and get it so we could have it there i guess.

Last edited by John2005; 03-23-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Launching!

not trying to be mean it just slips out. but i have to thank him since he helped organize it and get it so we could have it there i guess.

I understand.. he was a younger guy... and Im sure it accomplished what he was going for. I too am greatful for them hosting the cruise. But I'm with you 100%.
All I have to say is whatever time you invest is what everyone else will see. Spend a little time and everyone sees little effort. Spend a crap load of time and people
overlook it like its factory. Factory "looking" is good enough for me.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 AM
11 Second Club

I understand.. he was a younger guy... and Im sure it accomplished what he was going for. I too am greatful for them hosting the cruise. But I'm with you 100%.
All I have to say is whatever time you invest is what everyone else will see. Spend a little time and everyone sees little effort. Spend a crap load of time and people
overlook it like its factory. Factory "looking" is good enough for me.
I kept mine looking bone stock since it surprises a lot of people when they hear it pull up and especially when I pop the hood. There is nothing wrong with the factory look if they don't noticed it and or think it came that way from the factory that means you did a hell of a good job on the install no matter what it was. Yea it was a younger guy who was nice and cool just wish he would have spent a little more time and went and got a nice box or made one for the two twelves and took the ten out and moved the pa to hide it if he was going to keep it. my amps in mine are hidden under the thing in the back that you fold over that can either cover up the t tops tray in the back or sit the other way. I hated doing my car audio running wires everywhere under everything cutting small holes here and there to make it fit and look clean while being hidden, but in the end it was worth it.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice turn out for the 1st cruise maybe we can keep this going maybe make it an every quarter event. We could also look at changing this up a little maybe move it to different locations I am up for it. What would be sweet is to see if we can get a nice group to meet up and head up to Atlanta for the G13 I know some of us from Classic Camaro of Central Florida are heading up that Thursday morning, I know Fbody Inc are heading up why not a nice convoy up to Atlanta?

I hope next time we will get even more fbodies to come.

Sean
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01pewter2001z28
Nice turn out for the 1st cruise maybe we can keep this going maybe make it an every quarter event. We could also look at changing this up a little maybe move it to different locations I am up for it. What would be sweet is to see if we can get a nice group to meet up and head up to Atlanta for the G13 I know some of us from Classic Camaro of Central Florida are heading up that Thursday morning, I know Fbody Inc are heading up why not a nice convoy up to Atlanta?

I hope next time we will get even more fbodies to come.

Sean
That sounds good if we could have a meet up at old town every quarter. I would go up to atlanta if it wasn't such a long drive and the fact if anything ***** up on my car since its supercharged it would be a bitch to get since I would more than likely have to get it from vortech which takes forever.

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.