Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Sonic meet on saturday 14march (Jax guys)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 07:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
WS6Power: Hey bro welcome to Jax. Everyone meets every Saturday at the sonic at Beach and 9A people start getting there around 8:40ish and it's hoppin' by 9:30. Everyone stay's till 11-11:30 and they go to the Race Trac gas station off phillips hwy and 9A. That's usually where the racing is. There's usually 500+ cars or so like this last Saturday. A LOT of rice, little of this, little of that, lots of girls. That should answer LS1GTO's Birdman's question too. I'm TRYING to put together a good click of fbodys/GTO's/Vettes so we can all roll up there together. You know how much more bad *** these cars are in force. I wouldn't mind a pregame at my apartment complex since I have a big parking lot at my place. Anyone can finish cleaning up the rides or meet others before we go or whatever. I live off Kernan and JTB. If anyone wants to do that, let me know! LaaAaAATE!
~Austin

It was cool meeting you guys and matching screen names to faces.

I'm def down for these weekend saturday sonic meets. It would be awesome to roll up there with a bunch of our cars.
So yeah., count me in.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

WS6Power: Hey bro welcome to Jax. Everyone meets every Saturday at the sonic at Beach and 9A people start getting there around 8:40ish and it's hoppin' by 9:30. Everyone stay's till 11-11:30 and they go to the Race Trac gas station off phillips hwy and 9A. That's usually where the racing is.
~Austin
You do realize that law enforcement reads this public forum also. In the future it would be wise not to post that information openly.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

racetracks actually where most of the rice runs to, the big cars go to undisclosed places and do the racing in the dark

Last edited by Rob@EFIAlchemy; 03-24-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Addict

Silly bird, cops can't read. Just don't draw them a picture.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:34 PM
11 Second Club

I see everyone' point about cops knowing about these places.

But I don't go there to race, just hanging out.
I only race at the track (my car sucks from a roll anyways).
Old 03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

thats cause your car needs heads
Old 03-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slowec
Silly bird, cops can't read. Just don't draw them a picture.

cops sure came in fast at the racetrack the other night. there were some nice cars there, and plenty of rice.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rob@EFIAlchemy
thats cause your car needs heads
I know, I know.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah those little jail bait girls...god. And yeah, cops already know there's racing around there. ****, they sit on the side of the road right down the street waiting for people doing reverse doughnuts in their moms civic n' ****. I just go a bit away to do my playing. Although my friend last weekend wasn't so lucky as he got a 120 in a 65 ticket. He wasn't paying attention as to who was behind him when he decided to haul ***. You know we need some legal services to sponsor the "new" site.

Aaaannnnyway, Yeah we need to get some LS cars together for Saturday. Blake, you already know where I live. Local, and anyone else that wants to get together, my number's 619-942-0291. Feel free to call me to find out what's goin down.
Mark, Rob, I know you EFI Alchemy guys hang out a little further down the road, but if your cars are runnin (Rob) I'd love to have you guys. I have a pretty nice lot at my apartment complex where you can do some final touches on your cars or whatever (pill it 'til you kill it). Tools, microfiber towels, tire gloss whatever, you need it, I got it. Anyone know how to get a hold of the SOM T/A guy that's been runnin' around like it's fast? Navy guy if that helps.
~Austin
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah those little jail bait girls...god. And yeah, cops already know there's racing around there. ****, they sit on the side of the road right down the street waiting for people doing reverse doughnuts in their moms civic n' ****. I just go a bit away to do my playing. Although my friend last weekend wasn't so lucky as he got a 120 in a 65 ticket. He wasn't paying attention as to who was behind him when he decided to haul ***. You know we need some legal services to sponsor the "new" site.

Aaaannnnyway, Yeah we need to get some LS cars together for Saturday. Blake, you already know where I live. Local, and anyone else that wants to get together, my number's 619-942-0291. Feel free to call me to find out what's goin down.
Mark, Rob, I know you EFI Alchemy guys hang out a little further down the road, but if your cars are runnin (Rob) I'd love to have you guys. I have a pretty nice lot at my apartment complex where you can do some final touches on your cars or whatever (pill it 'til you kill it). Tools, microfiber towels, tire gloss whatever, you need it, I got it. Anyone know how to get a hold of the SOM T/A guy that's been runnin' around like it's fast? Navy guy if that helps.
~Austin
I'll call you Saturday afternoon to see if we can get something going. Maybe meet at your apartment complex then all roll out to sonics.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that sounds great man. Everyone else is welcome too.

Quick Reply: Sonic meet on saturday 14march (Jax guys)