Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

St. Pete members...need a little help

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Pete members...need a little help

Hello,

I am relocating to St. Petersburg and need a little help.

What is the name of the electric company that provides service on 4th Avenue S or is there one company that handles all of St. Pete?

Is Brighthouse the only cable company?

I can't wait to move down there. We are staying at a short term rental right on the intracoastal waterway until we close on a house in Largo. I sold my 2002 Trans Am for a whopping $11K at a public auction we had at our house this past weekend. I will be in need of a daily driver when I get down there in early April and was thinking of switching teams and getting a Camaro. If anyone has one for sale (prefer auto but will drive manual), please let me know!

Thanks for the help.

Laura
Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are a lot of good Fbody deals in both the FL classifieds and def. check out Craigslist.

Can't help you with the electric part, but I've been using Brighthouse for 3 years, you might be able to get Verizon Fios in St. Pete. I have had no issues with Brighthouse.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

it's Progress Energy & I got a 94 Z28 I'll make you a good deal on
Old 03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Red Dragoness
Hello,

I am relocating to St. Petersburg and need a little help.

What is the name of the electric company that provides service on 4th Avenue S or is there one company that handles all of St. Pete?

Is Brighthouse the only cable company?

I can't wait to move down there. We are staying at a short term rental right on the intracoastal waterway until we close on a house in Largo. I sold my 2002 Trans Am for a whopping $11K at a public auction we had at our house this past weekend. I will be in need of a daily driver when I get down there in early April and was thinking of switching teams and getting a Camaro. If anyone has one for sale (prefer auto but will drive manual), please let me know!

Thanks for the help.

Laura
lots of cable companies...i have brighthouse, i like it, free dvr, free HD setup...internet is nice...

progress energy is the only one here i believe..

copcarsonline.com usually has quite a few B4C's up for grabs, mostly 01-02's now, usually in the 10k range. they are all auto.

Quick Reply: St. Pete members...need a little help