Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Car guys help. Just moved to Miami.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car guys help. Just moved to Miami.

Hey guys. I just moved to Miami not to long ago. And i love it. I must say though the car scene does not seem so big down here.( i might not be looking in the right spot) I live in the downtown area and am looking for some good hang outs for fbodys or such. If any one could help me out on some info such as gatherings car clubs and events that would be great. Its killing me not to be able to get out..

Some background on me. I grew up in Detroit then i moved to Chicago for a couple of years. Both citys have an awsome american car scene. I then moved to orlando for a year, and now work for Braman BMW in Miami.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hey,
check out speedstyleandperformance.com
the have meetings down in miami.

pat
Old 04-14-2009, 07:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Jerron03
Hey guys. I just moved to Miami not to long ago. And i love it. I must say though the car scene does not seem so big down here.( i might not be looking in the right spot) I live in the downtown area and am looking for some good hang outs for fbodys or such. If any one could help me out on some info such as gatherings car clubs and events that would be great. Its killing me not to be able to get out..

Some background on me. I grew up in Detroit then i moved to Chicago for a couple of years. Both citys have an awsome american car scene. I then moved to orlando for a year, and now work for Braman BMW in Miami.
Yup, what Pat said!

Check out our SSP meets!

Welcome bud.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn Braman is on 20th st and I live on 19th St. As mentioned check out speedstyleandperformance.com also sffba.net
Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ill def. check it out.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

Check out the Tower Shops car show. It's a bit of a drive from Miami, but it is a solid turn out every weekend. It is every Friday night... show really starts to jump around 8:30.

The show is located at Interstate 595 and University Dr in the Tower Shops plaza.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Talking

Hope you can make it out to one of our meets. You can check out our site at www.speedstyleandperformance.com

Our next meet is this Thursday. Contact me if you need help getting to our meet spot.

Quick Reply: Car guys help. Just moved to Miami.