Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Meet-up for saturday cruise to sonics april 18

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Wish you woulda came out bro! We somehow got front spots at Sonic all next to each other. We stole the show when we pulled in and as great as that was, we closed that ****** down when we left. I don't know who it was but one person threw a rev, then all 6 of us just started layin' on it. It was the only time where reving an engine was warrented i swear to God. i usually hate that **** but everyone loved it including me. It was like all those people watching fell in love with american muscle again.
Dammit man, wish I could have been there. What really sucks is that it was a shitty 2.5hr shift. I was just counting ****. It's okay, I'm going to G-Ville next weekend for sure to see how much this banged up tune helped. I'll def. see you guys then.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Wish you woulda came out bro! We somehow got front spots at Sonic all next to each other. We stole the show when we pulled in and as great as that was, we closed that ****** down when we left. I don't know who it was but one person threw a rev, then all 6 of us just started layin' on it. It was the only time where reving an engine was warrented i swear to God. i usually hate that **** but everyone loved it including me. It was like all those people watching fell in love with american muscle again.
I thought it was just the jailbait falling in love with me??!?

In all seriousness last night was a good time. If only I could have found a decent runs.....mustangs dont count
Old 04-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Teching In

What time did you guys get there? I hung out till about 9:45ish and did not see anyone. Oh well maybe next time.

Man it has really got bad since the last time I went out, damn kids blasting through the parking lot like idiots.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DTS: Really man?! That's about the time we left to head out that way! It usually gets jumpin around 9:30-10:00. We were all askin' about you though bro.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Teching In

No worries!

I have a few issues to work out with the car (tuning, valve adjustment, etc...) and I should be back out again in a few weeks.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Teching In

so, whos goin on the cruise tonight......? i need to get outta this ****** house!!!! i gotta question for you guys. i had an aftermarket magnaflow exhaust on my car until yesterday when i just unbolted it from my cat and drove to sonics that way. the muffler used to be at the back where the tips were. if i put the muffler where the cat used to be, right after where the y-pipe is, would it sound any better that where it used to be at the back?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Saturday night was a whole lot of fun, and it was great meeting all you guys!

Mel

Last edited by Splurch; 04-20-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-20-2009, 12:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hellz yeah bro. We'll be goin again next weekend. Loved all the girls out there!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

I heard from people in my division who attended sonics about the noise you guys were making. I'll def be there next weekend.
Going there straight from the track.

Quick Reply: Meet-up for saturday cruise to sonics april 18