Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Finally got the ZR1's on

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by derekod
yo looks great steve! Love the front lip as well- goes well with the black and gold theme you kinda got going on now. Also like touch of adding ws.6 to the center of the wheels
Thanks bro, I gotta represnt the WS6, I'm glad they fit and add that extra touch. Man, so you sold the car, it kinda sucks, but am glad you wre able to sell it considering the times and all, hopefully you can get back into another F-body, there are some nice cheap ones around right now.

[/QUOTE]Wheels look awesome Steve. Still on the fence about the splitter though.

Hope all is well bro. [/QUOTE]

Aww, c'mon, it looks bad *** and diffrent, so ya missin the SS yet, hows the search for your future Z going?
Old 04-26-2009, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Titanws6

Aww, c'mon, it looks bad *** and diffrent, so ya missin the SS yet, hows the search for your future Z going?
Maybe I just need to see it in person. I came close to buying one for the SS and wussed out.

Missin' the SS for sure. Looked at a few ZO6's so far. 3 were to modded (I want a stock or near stock car), 1 was really nice, but silver. Which is at the bottom of my list color wise. Beautiful car though, wanted 24K, car only had 31,500 miles on it. I hope I don't regret passing on it. I really want electron blue, but I'm having a hard time finding the "right" one........If I don't find the perfect car by the end of the summer I will open up my color choices more. I've got the itch bad!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Maybe I just need to see it in person. I came close to buying one for the SS and wussed out.

Missin' the SS for sure. Looked at a few ZO6's so far. 3 were to modded (I want a stock or near stock car), 1 was really nice, but silver. Which is at the bottom of my list color wise. Beautiful car though, wanted 24K, car only had 31,500 miles on it. I hope I don't regret passing on it. I really want electron blue, but I'm having a hard time finding the "right" one........If I don't find the perfect car by the end of the summer I will open up my color choices more. I've got the itch bad!

Very nice choice, well ya may have to travel for one, and sometimes its defitnlty worth it. I'm sure AZ or TX may have some nice ones around, I'm sure the DD is getting old real quick, lol
Old 04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Thanks bro, I gotta represnt the WS6, I'm glad they fit and add that extra touch. Man, so you sold the car, it kinda sucks, but am glad you wre able to sell it considering the times and all, hopefully you can get back into another F-body, there are some nice cheap ones around right now.
Yea its sold, had a lot of stuff that needed to be paid off. I was surprised at how fast it sold tho, went in 1 week and got what i wanted for it so apparently this recession isnt hurting everyone haha. Yea id love to get into another f-body some day but i think its gonna be a little while till i do. For now im just looking for something pretty cheap and reliable...thats not front wheel drive haha.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 PM
11 Second Club

Very nice choice, well ya may have to travel for one, and sometimes its defitnlty worth it. I'm sure AZ or TX may have some nice ones around, I'm sure the DD is getting old real quick, lol
As of now I'm tring to keep it within 4 hours....but I might have to expand on that.

I got a nice new DD about 9 months ago, so it's a nice ride to drive around in. The gold Malibu you saw is long gone.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SO FRIGGIN HOT !!!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^How the hell do I resize that??
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

sweet wheels man! I'm not a fan of black wheels but, wow! it really does work well here.... So jealous of the 11" rears...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 AM
10 Second Club

mmmmm pretty!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Very Amazing Looking Ride
Old 08-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Man I really like black painted ZR1's with the chrome lip. Looks so good with pewter. Not sure I could give up my chrome though... But it looks meaner black.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99Ls1fever
Very Amazing Looking Ride
Yeah bro, and your Z is outta control! Very Bad-***!
Old 08-14-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by medwar11
Man I really like black painted ZR1's with the chrome lip. Looks so good with pewter. Not sure I could give up my chrome though... But it looks meaner black.
I sold my HP Evos to get these, I liked them alot, but these added much better contrast and gave me 11" out back for better traction and are lighter weight too.

Quick Reply: Finally got the ZR1's on