Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any pensacola guys on these forums?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any pensacola guys on these forums?

Been in pcola for a few years now, Just got a ws6 looking for others interested in the area, Anyone???
Old 04-29-2009, 08:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure thing man I am there and there are a few more on here. Do you know where we meet like the local meeting areas?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Teching In

^^ No bud, Honestly I have no idea where or when you guys meet up around here. I would like to meet the locals and chit chat, listen and learn since I'm new to this american car thing and people could point me in the right direction
Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Immyz
^^ No bud, Honestly I have no idea where or when you guys meet up around here. I would like to meet the locals and chit chat, listen and learn since I'm new to this american car thing and people could point me in the right direction
Where are you located in Penscola? Cantonment, escambia, or a general street where you are near?

The main meeting spots for the most of the car sceen is the Bayfront parking lot downtown pensacola. If you take Interstate 10 to I-110 towards Gulf breeze, get of at the exit to Garden st. It is close the Penscola civic center. You will take that down and it will merege right on to a garden st. Take that street down I think to lights, there is a turn lane. Turn left. You should see a multi-level parking garage on your right. follow that road all the way till it dead ends. You should see the giant parking lot.

Be careful down there tho, there are some stupid people that are down there. Always looking for a fight. If you are into street racing let me know I can PM you with those forbidden locattions. LOL
Old 04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Regular

Another Pcola fbody guy checkin in. If your interested in meeting some of the others from around here XXX motorsports is having a dyno/get together day this saturday from 8am-till. I'll be there getting baseline numbers before the 408 build!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Teching In

I'm located about 3 miles out the back gate of NAS, I am farmiliar with downtown and I know where garden st is.
Street racing is ehh well I'll say I don't go looking for it, but if it ever happens and im not putting lots of traffic around me in danger I don't mind it

Not really big into people trying to start fights either, that sounds pretty lame so yea if you wanna tell me where to steer clear of that would be nice Meeting down to earth people who are not cocky or smack talkers is right up my ally.

I saw the xxx dyno, I'll probably wait until I throw some mods on this thing, after I find out what's best hi^
Old 04-30-2009, 02:37 PM
10 Second Club

Well cocky dooche bags they are every where there. My honda is faster than yours and all that BS. But that is everywhere, go hang out at the XXX dyno day and meet the american part. I maybe there, if I get my car up and running. No dyno for me.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:46 PM

Not quite sure as to how old this thread is but I am currently in the Pensacola area and was wondering where people still go to hangout at. I am stationed on the NAS for now and was just curious as to where some good meet up spots are and the like. Street racing for me is ok but its all just for fun, don't expect me to be putting up any money just for someone to see how quickly money can change hands. Mostly interested in just meeting up and hanging out on the weekends so I have at least something to do. Hit me up with a PM or e-mail.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Saturday night on 9 mile is all I know about, unless you want to go to the swamp between Fort Walton and Destin on Tuesday nights.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm here. We should get a club going or something.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Blu99T/A
Saturday night on 9 mile is all I know about, unless you want to go to the swamp between Fort Walton and Destin on Tuesday nights.

I just recently moved to Destin, can you fill a brother in on this ?
Old 05-19-2014, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ss rally red
I just recently moved to Destin, can you fill a brother in on this ?
. Every Saturday in Pensacola on 9 mile road there is a show and shine. A lot of muscle cars mostly. Starts about 4pm and lasts till about 7. Also every year I arrange an Fbody meet in Destin. We just had our 5th one last month. Also a couple of facebook groups around as well.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:38 AM
BKH

Hey Guys,
Would be interested in meeting up with some fellow LSX owners. I also need to find a good tuner in the area, My car runs awesome but has started giving me trouble on a hot re-start.
Brian
Old 05-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

John Weeks is a good tuner in Pensacola. He used to own or work for XXX Motorsports. He does tuning now and can come to you or meet you at XXX from what I understand.

And we should meet up.

I wanted to come to the thing in Destin last month, but was out of town working.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:08 PM
BKH

Thanks man. If you have his contact info would you PM me?
BTW, I'm just north of you, in Jay.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am also in Pensacola. I go to the show and shines at the BK regularly. Just look for the red sleek beak with the tag FYRCHKN. Feel free to introduce yourself.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Im in Pensacola but I dont have an FBody. I took a break when I got my Dodge. Im getting back into the motors now that I have a GM again. (Hummer) Id still like to hang out and learn about the motors. Soooo much different than LT1's.

I used to have a '93. I guess Gulf Coast F-Bodies isn't around anymore?
John's out of town till Monday, just FYI also.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 88gtman
. Every Saturday in Pensacola on 9 mile road there is a show and shine. A lot of muscle cars mostly. Starts about 4pm and lasts till about 7. Also every year I arrange an Fbody meet in Destin. We just had our 5th one last month. Also a couple of facebook groups around as well.
Damn hate I missed it !
Old 05-30-2014, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

i just moved to the area. I'll try to make it out next weekend to check it out.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm in the area as well (Navarre). Out of town today but will try to make one of those Saturday meets or whatever else sometime soon!

Quick Reply: Any pensacola guys on these forums?