Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Muscle Cars and Handle Bars meet cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Muscle Cars and Handle Bars meet cancelled

I know I said I was gonna do it every two weeks and I was gonna try to continue it after I left but too many bad things happend yesterday when I quit. So, that being said I will try to find another spot to put this on. Maybe something downtown or something like that. Sucks because it was a good atmosphere for a car meet but oh well. Also if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Damn!!! I was just starting to like you. lol Maybe we can try some place a little closer to me and Paul way the **** over here in Altamonte.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Teching In

Hey Dante what did you do refuse to change oil and get fired for it, LOL. This is like the third time you have quit or got fired, what the hell is going on????? Sometimes you need to just keep your mouth shut and do your job, I am sure you will be working there again.
LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!! I AM SURE MUSCLE CARS AND HANDLE BARS TAKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 AM
12 Second Club

I wouldnt go back to Muscle Cars and Handle Bars if my life depended on it. The place is very unprofessional and unorganized. Nobody wants to take any responsibility there. A big joke IMO. The only person there worth a **** is Skip. Knows his **** and knows how to get it done in time.

Quick Reply: Muscle Cars and Handle Bars meet cancelled