Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Vandals!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009 | 11:57 AM

I'd be livid....

I had something similiar to me happen last week. A girl I hardly knew threw eggs at my truck...while I was watching from inside a restraunt.

Did it once, drove off. Came back a second time parked and got out. I walked outside asking her what the **** she was doing?!?! She never saw the big deal, and said I should calm down it was only eggs.....She was just wanting to say hello.....

I'm just happy that I actually had the windows up....(NEVER HAPPENS)

I'm still amazed that she thinks it was OK to egg my truck to say hello...

Sorry for HI-Jack
Old 08-11-2009 | 07:55 PM
7 Second Club

sorry about the luck, good to hear it came off without any problems. Someone would be getting tortured if I saw them doing that crap. Shooting them is too easy, I'd make them suffer pain over a long period in multiple ways!

Derek
Old 08-17-2009 | 05:05 PM
FormerVendor

Well some of you will be happy to hear that an arrest was made today. A 13 Year old kid was caught with a stolen bicycle that he spraypainted black! It was laying in the grass while he somehow got a dirtbike over my neighbors fence in an attempt to steal that too, (Probably going to spray it black too). My neighbor called the Cops. I believe he was tagged with all the reports filed in my neighborhood (i believe 4 or 5 for vandalism to cars via black spraypaint). If so it will be moved from a misdemeanor to a felony. He is currently in Juvy, so for now I think justice is served!

On a minor note 2 days ago my car was also TP'D. i didnt post pics because there was no damage. No clue who that was either.
Old 08-17-2009 | 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just shoot them with your paintball gun but don't use paintballs use marbles saturated in babyoil. I will work like a charm. I promise Luckily it came out!
Old 08-20-2009 | 09:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
**** that, thats when I actually shoot them and tell the officers it looked like he had a gun and was reaching for it haha
Actually FL is now a stand your ground state meaning if someone is in your home without your permission, they are considered to have intent right there.
Old 08-21-2009 | 11:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS1T/A4
Actually FL is now a stand your ground state meaning if someone is in your home without your permission, they are considered to have intent right there.
You have to articulate that very well, that law does not warrant you to shoot anyone who steps foot on your grass.

That is criminal mental.

Good that something came out of it.

Quick Reply: Vandals!!