Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

UNF Parking Lots

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default UNF Parking Lots

I hate parking lots. You can park a mile away and someone still manages to park next to you and hit you. Now my back bumper's paint is all coming off and i have dings everywhere from this stupid lot. Enough of my rant thought i'd vent a little.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

I threw up once in a UNF parking lot when visiting a buddy... the end
Old 10-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Sorry but you can't go to UNF and expect competent people. I'm guessing you go there, so I apologize for calling you stupid, but that is strictly a liberal-based party school. All the people do there do is smoke week and drink.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Camaroz28.... that is funny that you say it is "strictly a liberal-based party school"... i go to UNF and in no way can you call it a liberal school or a party school. sure it has it share of liberals (not close to most universities) but i am surprised how many conservatives there are. also it is not nearly a party school. you HAVE to be confused with UNF and UF. b/c everything you described UNF as being is incorrect and sounds exactly like UF.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by QWIK Z of OP
Camaroz28.... that is funny that you say it is "strictly a liberal-based party school"... i go to UNF and in no way can you call it a liberal school or a party school. sure it has it share of liberals (not close to most universities) but i am surprised how many conservatives there are. also it is not nearly a party school. you HAVE to be confused with UNF and UF. b/c everything you described UNF as being is incorrect and sounds exactly like UF.
I was thinking the same thing... (I also go to UNF)

Choppers, I agree that UNF parking sucks. Seems like 90% of the students can't park for sh*t, and the parking spots being relatively small doesn't help matters either.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Launching!

UNF parking FAILS. your only hope is to park WAYYYY out in lot 18 if theres enough space.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Resident

i park in 18 way the hell in the back and still have this happen.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is why I take up two spots where ever I go even to Walmart. That maybe what you have to start doing. Rent a cops will give you **** but there is really nothing that they can do.

Sorry it happened. Where did they hit you at, hopefully it is not the rear 1/4
Old 10-22-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Resident

its just the bumper. i know some that paints but its the point.

on another not when i see someone take up 2 spots and i'm in the truck i will part so close to your driver door you can't get in. its rediculous to take up 2 spots man. sorry but be like everyone else and just use one.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when do yall go? i usually get there around 730 (8 class) and i park front row next to the curb. i have been hit though
i have some nice white marks on my passenger front fender and door
Old 10-22-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Resident

i arrive at 9:00 mon-thursday and 7:00 on fridays.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

damn in the morning or night? i only go tuesday thursday and monday and mondays are usually lot 14. and if i can get away with it my girls dorm (coves). there is actually another black t/a in that parking lot with an SAE (true gentlemen) sticker on the back
Old 10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

SAE is for ****. sorry dude, those kids are gay. i park in the parking garage by the library and havent had a problem yet... (knock on wood)
Old 10-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by my bandit
damn in the morning or night? i only go tuesday thursday and monday and mondays are usually lot 14. and if i can get away with it my girls dorm (coves). there is actually another black t/a in that parking lot with an SAE (true gentlemen) sticker on the back
I think I've seen your car in the coves once day when I was meeting some friends back there. Do you ever take it out to sonic/the races? I've about had it with all that bullshit and was thinking of doing something close to campus. Were getting a little UNF cruise together this weekend, all you guys should come out!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 PM
TECH Resident

i don't wanna pay for premium parking when i can walk or ride the bus. i pay $70 anual for parking in 14 and 18 and 53. i come in the morning.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Choppers
i don't wanna pay for premium parking when i can walk or ride the bus. i pay $70 anual for parking in 14 and 18 and 53. i come in the morning.
$70? Mine cost $95
Old 10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SlowSS416
I think I've seen your car in the coves once day when I was meeting some friends back there. Do you ever take it out to sonic/the races? I've about had it with all that bullshit and was thinking of doing something close to campus. Were getting a little UNF cruise together this weekend, all you guys should come out!
in the 20 minute parking? thats usually where i park there. im prettty much the only t/a with black ruffs and black lights

Originally Posted by QWIK Z of OP
SAE is for ****. sorry dude, those kids are gay. i park in the parking garage by the library and havent had a problem yet... (knock on wood)
i never said i was a part of it haha. i have better things to spend my money on

Originally Posted by Choppers
i just walk its like a 10 minute walk to class.

have yall seen the all black c5? i cant remember if its a Z or not but it looks sick
Old 10-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Teching In

This my car after getting the bumper and exhaust stolen off it in lot 18. I was livin in the dorms, and upgrading to an hx35 and a bunch of other ****, came back to find my **** ganked. So DEFINITELY **** lot 18 in the dick.

Here's the bay now, though im sure you v8 guys will make fun of my front mount and lil 4cyl. I'll probably run my hx35 for a few months when i get back from pennsylvania, but i've been looking into the lq4, ya'lls motors just make too much power to ignore. The car is a road course car, so im a little concerned about the extra weight with the lq4, but will prolly just say **** it, and try to add a half cage or something to offset it.

Not that anyone cares, just thought id share my hatred for lot 18. If anyone knows where my **** is that'd be nice, its been a while, im constantly on the watch.

PS.

Old exhaust looked like that.

Bumper was red, california car with holes in for license plate, cracked lip. I know not specific but i never give up hope. Sorry for all the pics.

Last edited by TannerS14; 10-23-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Quick Reply: UNF Parking Lots