Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

tampa area help

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default tampa area help

Anyone in the Tampa area wanna maka a few bucks and install a tran in a 96 tahoe? I have a freind over there that I fixed a trans for and the shop its at he is scared they will sabotage the trans (long story) but if your interested contact me or if you know someone that is reliable and trustworthy.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

I can do it. lmk
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Restricted User

PM sent!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

crazy kid is legit and will take care of you
Old 08-23-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah sounds good plus its only a few miles from where the truck is in LUTZ truck is at a tranny shop they wanted 3500 to do a mild rebuild which I thought was kinda outrageous. He called me I rebuilt it for him and they are gonna install it but when i pulled it apart they had sabatoged some parts IMO. luckily I am thourough in my builds and caught the stuff but I dont want them to install it I dont wanna get in the middle of some crap.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And after warning him , he still tries to solicit business ... "Grats enjoy not getting PMS anymore. Next time : BAN!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont see where anyone solicited anything. I asked if someone could help me out with a freind who is about to get raped by a shop I dont do sidework myself other tha ntryingto help out a freind 3500 bucks for a 4l60e is getting *** raped for a stock truck. I just needed someone to help get the trans back in the truck as it is sitting in a trans shop right now and we dont want to take the chance of it getting sabotaged by the trans shop rapists. So admin I do not see where anything was solisited and we are following in the spirit of this site by helping one another. Furthermore I do not know of any sponsors out in thatarea that do trans installs? So who is above you? because thats who I would like to have contact me now. Ever since the sale of this site it has turned into pure **** tactics by admins admins damn near running loose with no control. remember its the memebers of this site that made this site what it is not the sponsors without the members there would be no sponsors without sponsors no site and no buttons for you to push to ban people.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Feel free. I am equal with all the other admins and I was contacted by a SPONSOR about this. These guys pay good money to advertise on here and food will not be taken off their table. And back in the days of Nineball and PSJ , calling staff a **** would have got you permabanned. I posted a warning about this just a couple of days ago so nobody can say they were not given advice about this.