Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Headed to florida this weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Choose the park man... You WON'T regret it if you have any desire to have fun with a Halloween party! I was against it for ages, then my woman talked me into going and I wish I'd been more often. If I was in(or can get to for a couple days) the area, I'd be going again. It's a blast, really. Plus, unless something's changed, you can drink a beer there too... albeit a very expensive beer. I don't drink enough to care, but I'm sure they sold beer each time I was there. You can get there and not see all the stuff in 4-5hours.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

had a blast, went to siesta keys, daytona beach, and some other one. had a great time. next time i def gotta bring more money and go to more places, but was a nice needed vaca and yes i was your typical "yankee", i got bit by a cottonmouth, rattler, and black widdow, i got 3 legs and 2 kidneys eaten by an alligator, and got mugged by the same guys everyday. jk! lol
first like 20 min being in florida ran into a nice little cobalt SS, we played around a bit, ran into 4 corvettes the next day, and a nice red SS, all with in the first 16 hrs. when we drove through the tourist stuff in orlando down the main stretch with t-tops off, just head a great time lil sunburned though
Old 10-14-2010, 08:20 PM
TECH Addict

Heh, not many black widows in FL. More brown recluse down here. Looks different, leaves a similar mark.

Sounds like you had fun and the T/A was apparently the right choice. Did you get to the Halloween thing at Universal? Finally, was the SS in Daytona Beach? Not that it's the only one, but I knew of a guy who works(or did) at Day. Int. Speedway who had one he bought new. He always kept it looking sharp. Glad ya had fun. VISIT again...

Quick Reply: Headed to florida this weekend!