Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Went to MASport for a tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 09:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan@masportspeedshop
Hey lil' Franks, you outta see him work...My favorite is when he does his daily inspections of the place. He'll write stuff like this on the work board...
atleast theres no brown spots on the wall by who flung do..
Old 05-19-2011, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Arrow Ok, just my 3 cents ("adjusted for inflation")

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Wow... My Masport tune was one hell of a deal the way I look at it... 4-5 years going strong and once you are Dan's customer you have a friend for life! How many times have I gone afterward for little tweaks or even unrelated issues and then Dan wouldn't even accept my money when I insisted... Feeling like you're getting cheated didn't apply... I would go home sometimes telling my wife in disbelief that I was feeling like I cheated him... Felt horrible lol!!! Some people aren't looking at the big picture... I'm a stingy *** ************ and Dan's services when you include everything he does has been one of the cheapest, and I mean that literally, deals I've ever scored with my money pit!
Ditto on Everything stated Gent!

Look, I don't have the fastest LS1 No P/A car, but after Dan got hold of it I've gone 1/4 mile rounds within less than .04 and put alot of towed in cars on the trailer with my DD Formula. Just ask 'lilfranks who has seen it done...lol

I can't even go into what Dan did for me this week alone while stopping in the middle of a Dyno Tune he was doing, to accomodate me when I stopped by with my Vette. His follow up is amongst the best I've ever experienced in the three states I've lived in my lifetime.
What a "Class Act", astute tuner, and businessman.

But at the end of the day, You get what you pay for....and it isn't 2002 or so, but 2011.
Hey,
You wouldn't bring a Bentley to a Kia Dealer to diagnose it, or staighten a problem out just because they also do automotive repair work there would you?....
Unless of course they had that one particular guy there that handled everything thrown at him well.

But Good Luck on that search.... or just go to Dan at Masport.

Last edited by RapidRick; 05-19-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by dan@masportspeedshop
Hey lil' Franks, you outta see him work...My favorite is when he does his daily inspections of the place. He'll write stuff like this on the work board...
You know its f**'d up when your co-workers are exposing you of being a two streamer!!

I can see Gary now on the intercom; "Attention in the shop: will the (insert your favorite explicative here) that keeps pissin all over the front bathroom please sit down next time they use the can! Thank you!"
Old 05-19-2011, 09:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sofls1
You know its f**'d up when your co-workers are exposing you of being a two streamer!!

I can see Gary now on the intercom; "Attention in the shop: will the (insert your favorite explicative here) that keeps pissin all over the front bathroom please sit down next time they use the can! Thank you!"
That intercom is integral to day to day operations. Especially when money is owed. You'd be surprised how slippery some indiviuals are. This usually fixes the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YeIPi3sYQ
Old 05-19-2011, 09:04 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02TA
^Every word x2. Dan and Garry are both awesome guys and helped me out above and beyond what I payed for.
Thanks Brotha, Our pleasure.

Quick Reply: Went to MASport for a tune