Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jacksonville Beach Blvd Sonic Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why is it not letting me upload GIFs as my avatar?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by s25hanh
ahh damnn. now whats your volts at?
Stays a little above 13 on the gauge. So its probly like 14 volts. Way better than stock, i found alota people on here having low voltage issues with fbodys, and my voltage never used to cross over 13 on the gauge so i think the stock alternator magnets were pretty worn out.

Originally Posted by D.T.R
Usually YES. However I went with a whole new setup recently so I'm still working out a bug currently. Just a fuel issue
Hopefully I'll have a c5 z06 as a DD i can bring out to play from a dig. The Honda doesn't hook til like 80mph on drag radials lol ...

I thought there would be something fast to run my buddy with the white supra from a roll... but i guess there wasn't anything with top end lol
Cool, well good luck with that, and you will have to bring that thing out bc i've never seen a honda with that kinda power. lol u torque steerin down the whole 1/8th?
And is that the white/purple supra with the chute?

And about the images, im not the guy to ask. I use tinypic.com whenever i post up a pic to the forum

Last edited by Ls2SilverBullet; 06-22-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ls2SilverBullet
Stays a little above 13 on the gauge. So its probly like 14 volts. Way better than stock, i found alota people on here having low voltage issues with fbodys, and my voltage never used to cross over 13 on the gauge so i think the stock alternator magnets were pretty worn out.

Cool, well good luck with that, and you will have to bring that thing out bc i've never seen a honda with that kinda power. lol u torque steerin down the whole 1/8th?
And is that the white/purple supra with the chute?
lol yeah not many hondas drive around with that kind of whp ... but there are a lot of them at the track... IDK if you know Cesar... he's a local guy that takes his civic coupe to gainesville all the times...well... it's the same motor as mine... bigger turbo... 1000whp~ ... runs 9.1@165+ ... granted his is an all out outlaw car... mine is still a street car lol. I'll bring it out when it's ready to play... in the mean while I usually just come out on the bike, or the truck.. or the TL... boring as ****...
On street tires it'll torque steer for ever... probably even at over 100mph..
on drag radials or slicks it goes straight just fine once it stops spinning.
And yeah... the white supra with the chute

Either I suck at surfing this site.. or... this site is boring. i'm trying to find a c5 chat? doesn't seem like there is such a thing. I'm also looking to chat with some c5 z06 owners... maybe i should try the corvetteforums.com but that was slow too...
Old 06-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Launching!

lol yeah not many hondas drive around with that kind of whp ... but there are a lot of them at the track... IDK if you know Cesar... he's a local guy that takes his civic coupe to gainesville all the times...well... it's the same motor as mine... bigger turbo... 1000whp~ ... runs 9.1@165+ ... granted his is an all out outlaw car... mine is still a street car lol. I'll bring it out when it's ready to play... in the mean while I usually just come out on the bike, or the truck.. or the TL... boring as ****...
On street tires it'll torque steer for ever... probably even at over 100mph..
on drag radials or slicks it goes straight just fine once it stops spinning.
And yeah... the white supra with the chute

Either I suck at surfing this site.. or... this site is boring. i'm trying to find a c5 chat? doesn't seem like there is such a thing. I'm also looking to chat with some c5 z06 owners... maybe i should try the corvetteforums.com but that was slow too...
Yeah thats the guy with the the crazy paintjob and stage 6 decals right? and what kinda bike? my buddy came out thurs night with his busa but he didnt have anyone to run.

that supra is super clean. Not sure why he chose purple or whatever that color was to accent it, but its one hell of a car.. like a HUGE turbo if im not mistaken.

As far as finding c5 owners, not sure what to tell u. figured corvetteforums would have more of what your looking for but idk. Maybe do a search for it. I havnt been into forums until recently
Old 06-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Yeah thats the guy with the the crazy paintjob and stage 6 decals right? and what kinda bike? my buddy came out thurs night with his busa but he didnt have anyone to run.

that supra is super clean. Not sure why he chose purple or whatever that color was to accent it, but its one hell of a car.. like a HUGE turbo if im not mistaken.

As far as finding c5 owners, not sure what to tell u. figured corvetteforums would have more of what your looking for but idk. Maybe do a search for it. I havnt been into forums until recently
Yeah that's the guy. That's his race car... but he always has like another 2 street cars that pretty quick lol.. he has an s2000 that's pretty quick (just need tires to hook) ... and has also a another civic hatch that's aiming at running 10s n/a ... with just a 2.0L

The supra ... yeah... pretty nasty lol... 80mm turbo... making over 1000whp...
As for the color theme... iono... i think he bought it that way

My bike is just a 600cc... not meant for straight line ...

Last edited by D.T.R; 06-22-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Launching!

Yeah that's the guy. That's his race car... but he always has like another 2 street cars that pretty quick lol.. he has an s2000 that's pretty quick (just need tires to hook) ... and has also a another civic hatch that's aiming at running 10s n/a ... with just a 2.0L

The supra ... yeah... pretty nasty lol... 80mm turbo... making over 1000whp...
As for the color theme... iono... i think he bought it that way

My bike is just a 600cc... not meant for straight line ...

Hell, if i were buying a sportbike thats what i would get. They have plenty of power and arnt too heavy. Im sure I would want something bigger eventually tho.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Hell, if i were buying a sportbike thats what i would get. They have plenty of power and arnt too heavy. Im sure I would want something bigger eventually tho.
They are more fun around the turns than a 1000cc... so much more agile.
the 600cc will probably be about even with a 450whp car from a roll... and beat it from a dig... i believe, roughly, 600cc bikes are low low 11s bikes... bone stock with an average driver.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Launching!

So, Is anyone going to be doing any car **** this weekend? Shows, track, meets, ect.?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Not sure about coming out tonight..
Old 06-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Teching In

SO MUCH WIN
Old 06-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Launching!

Where did u see that? THey sure must like DC shoes.

So much win?
Old 06-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Don't care for the stickers nor the rims/tires but i think the rest of the car is so sexy that it makes up for it.

Is it not nice?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Launching!

Don't care for the stickers nor the rims/tires but i think the rest of the car is so sexy that it makes up for it.

Is it not nice?
Noo it definitely looks reallly good, except the dc pattern and the front lip supports, i hate those. Thers alota money in that thing, so modernized.

I just dont know what "so much win" means. I've never heard anyone say that
Old 06-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Noo it definitely looks reallly good, except the dc pattern and the front lip supports, i hate those. Thers alota money in that thing, so modernized.

I just dont know what "so much win" means. I've never heard anyone say that
Is this the only forum you frequent?? that's a pretty common term on them interwebz.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Is this the only forum you frequent?? that's a pretty common term on them interwebz.
For the most part yeah. does it have to do with those wierd face drawings lol?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Old 06-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Teching In

idk how to explain what it means lol
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Definition of win
win
noun

a good thing. Contrast with fail.

Single column designs are a win... So I made my design one column.

-- "3 eye tracking studies that influenced my latest redesign", personal blog, Brian Cray.

Need for brevity might explain why, in Webspeak, the opposite of "fail" is not "success" but "win."

-- "Epic Win", Slate, Christopher Beam, Oct 15 2008

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, Jul 28 2009 (Edit definition)
a success.

Due to a bunch of new business wins in the past few months, we've got some neat digital opportunities popping up around here.

-- reddit comment.

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, May 20 2010 (Edit definition)

noun - uncountable

some amount of a good thing. Contrast with fail.

There was so much win in that video.

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, Oct 22 2010 (Edit definition)

Add a definition for this slang term

Slang terms with the same root words:

win: a no-win situation – win or lose
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow really? im so lost on where that picture came from. isnt it rob dyrdeks though?
Old 06-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Teching In

it's not a local car.. that's for sure. I believe it's from the west-coast.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville Beach Blvd Sonic Weekly Meet