Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Bennett Auto - some good guys!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011 | 10:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mart00SS
So I think its safe to say they are now offering the cheapest bug wash around?
Heck ya, AND the guys told me this!

"We're going to extend this deal. We've got all brand new shelves and registers which makes grabbing a bottle or 2 a snap. It takes about 2 minutes to check out. No wait, no hassles."
Old 05-19-2011 | 11:09 PM
LSX Mechanic

Originally Posted by super10lbz
I stopped by yesterday and you wouldn't believe this deal!

BUG AND WASH $2.99 A BOTTLE FOR "BUG SEASON"..

THE KICKER YOU ASK? BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE! UNREAL. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Originally Posted by Mart00SS
So I think its safe to say they are now offering the cheapest bug wash around?

Originally Posted by super10lbz
Heck ya, AND the guys told me this!

"We're going to extend this deal. We've got all brand new shelves and registers which makes grabbing a bottle or 2 a snap. It takes about 2 minutes to check out. No wait, no hassles."
Old 05-27-2011 | 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Headed by there today for some AC parts. You were right Tim and James were SUPER helpful.
Old 05-27-2011 | 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Oh snap one just opened up near me. Gonna have to check them out for little things
Old 05-31-2011 | 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

Many of their locations have good guys inside, I'm sure. The best prices are still reserved for commercial accounts and from what I can remember, the only place beating them on pricing is Cold Air Distributors, but Cold Air, by general rule, ONLY sells to commercial customers and they aren't the most polite people(slammed all day, every day). Advance and AZ will both match prices, but it's a solid bet the folks in those stores aren't typically as well trained or experienced as you'll find in Bennett(or Cold Air or NAPA for that matter).

Wanna see the competition cringe... Wait'll O'reilly Auto Parts opens in S. Florida! It won't be much of a bother for the Bennetts and NAPA's and won't even be noted significantly by Cold Air, but AZ and Advance will both be wishing their people, along with their parts, were better before long. O'reilly also matches prices and from what I've seen(they're all over TX, OK, etc.), they have better counter help than the typical large chain, exception being NAPA, which definitely has some real pros behind the counter.

Good on Bennet Auto Supply... They have been very good overall for a long, long time.

Quick Reply: Bennett Auto - some good guys!