Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

I'm taking a break from classes and want to do a Mediterranean cruise... Need help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Exclamation I'm taking a break from classes and want to do a Mediterranean cruise... Need help!

I am so sick of looking at books.... so before I burn myself out and put a gun to my head, I gonna try a nice long 15 day cruise to the Mediterranean.

My friends and I are looking for something in Feb or March, leaving from the East coast of Florida - from Jacksonville to Miami, that will go to Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Greece, etc. - mainly Rome, Madrid and Barcelona. I've found a few with simple searches on Google, for around $800-$1000 for a 14 to 16 day trip.

Does anyone have any solid hook ups for agents or cruise lines? I've never been on one so I'm looking for all the noob "Do's and Don'ts" & "In's and Out's" kind'a help I can get. From what I've read, it seems that I would prefer a Freestyle cruise and single cruise (so i don't have to pay double occ) my friends coming with me are together so this is not an issue for them.

Thanks!