Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I forgot about mall security....
Old 02-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No its down after 295 and blanding on the left across from best buy. We go there alot when we dont feel like driving to beach Blvd. If you get bored and want to run or somthing you can go on the Buckman.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by owentm3
No its down after 295 and blanding on the left across from best buy. We go there alot when we dont feel like driving to beach Blvd. If you get bored and want to run or somthing you can go on the Buckman.

oh ok i know exactly where that is. Sounds good to me. We can do that next sat night. Ive seen alot of bad things over the years at the sonic on beach anyways.maybe a 9pm meet would be good?
Old 02-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Teching In

I should be good to go. Ill see if I can get some people to go.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

sounds good. maybe ill finally get to show off my new vette. didnt want to drive all the way to the beach and burn all that gas. maybe if it was my camaro.
i wont run anyone the motor and trans are still brand new with less than 60 or so miles so im babying it till shes all broken in.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

When we do our River City Performance meets we go to the Peir 1 lot where harbor freight is and don't have any issues. It the lot next door to where sports authority was.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by owentm3
I should be good to go. Ill see if I can get some people to go.
Sounds good!!!

@usnfenix-def love to see the vette. Looking forward to this meetup

@skat-ok def can keep that in mind. u going to be able to come out next weekend?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by silver04goat
Sounds good!!!

@usnfenix-def love to see the vette. Looking forward to this meetup

@skat-ok def can keep that in mind. u going to be able to come out next weekend?
yea my wife and i will probably bring it out this weekend then. what time you guys looking at doing this?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by usnfenix
yea my wife and i will probably bring it out this weekend then. what time you guys looking at doing this?
I'm thinking a 9pm meet if thats good with everyone? If anyone has any other suggestions on a meet time just post here or message me.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Launching!

I dont really care where we meet as long as we arnt going to have any security/police issues, which we wont be doing anything crazy .. there .. so idk why we would have a problem. 9 is good with me. We are talking Sat night, correct?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ls2SilverBullet
I dont really care where we meet as long as we arnt going to have any security/police issues, which we wont be doing anything crazy .. there .. so idk why we would have a problem. 9 is good with me. We are talking Sat night, correct?
Yeah im thinking we should be ok. I know quite a few jso's that work the westside anyways lol. We are talking Sat night at 9pm at the sports authority parking lot off 295.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

me and duvalsoldier are rolling out to the car and truck show at the prime osborne on saturday during the day just to go to the show though
Old 02-12-2012, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by my bandit
me and duvalsoldier are rolling out to the car and truck show at the prime osborne on saturday during the day just to go to the show though
I have to work until about 330 on Saturday. What time is that prime osborne show? About 5pm theres a river city meet on the northside which is close to me so i will probably go to that and then the westside meet later that night
Old 02-12-2012, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey yall, im out in atlantic beach. I just bought a new camera and Im looking to test it out on some sweetness so I may drive out and see whats up for an hour or two.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Hey yall, im out in atlantic beach. I just bought a new camera and Im looking to test it out on some sweetness so I may drive out and see whats up for an hour or two.
Sounds good. Welcome to the thread and hope to see u out.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by my bandit
Is that the show with all new 2012's that people go look at if they are conisdering a new car along with a few exotics and show cars? If so I went last year, its pretty cool

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Sweet I've got one that I have only got to use a couple times that I wanna use to captures some sweetness as well lol. Bring the car out, looks clean
Old 02-12-2012, 10:55 PM
On The Tree

I'm not sure still have to pick up a new rear end and get it in the car. I have had a stupid work schedule but hopping to have the rear tomorrow then gotta get with my buddy about getting it in the car. If all goes well I'll roll out there I get off at 4 or 5 Saturday.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:39 AM
12 Second Club

What's up guys? I'm closer to Gainesville but in Jax often. I could make it to some meets for sure as there's not too much around my area. Saturday night Im off so could possibly make it up there
Old 02-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by skat
I'm not sure still have to pick up a new rear end and get it in the car. I have had a stupid work schedule but hopping to have the rear tomorrow then gotta get with my buddy about getting it in the car. If all goes well I'll roll out there I get off at 4 or 5 Saturday.
Let me know if you need a hand swapping rears man. I helped a buddy do his 01 TA, its not bad with 2 people.

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
What's up guys? I'm closer to Gainesville but in Jax often. I could make it to some meets for sure as there's not too much around my area. Saturday night Im off so could possibly make it up there
Whats up man. I think I met you and Brian and a buddy of yours at gainesville back at tnt in september. You had a red g8? Anyway, hope you can make it up, i love c5 z's
Old 02-13-2012, 07:53 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ls2SilverBullet
Whats up man. I think I met you and Brian and a buddy of yours at gainesville back at tnt in september. You had a red g8? Anyway, hope you can make it up, i love c5 z's
Yeah, my buddy the drunk blonde guy. I had the Orange G8. My ex wife traded it in on a nissan sentra So I sold my Z28 and Suburban and bought a C5Z. Its full bolt ons and tuned. Im getting a cam as soon as taxes come back. Im definitely a Go, unless I get this new position at work which probably wont know till 2 weeks anyways cause they are dragging their feet on who is picked for it.

I remember your car actually now that I think about it. I was the big guy with the Army haircut

Last edited by wooddaniel; 02-13-2012 at 08:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville gm owners.