Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jacksonville gm owners.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Yeah, my buddy the drunk blonde guy. I had the Orange G8. My ex wife traded it in on a nissan sentra So I sold my Z28 and Suburban and bought a C5Z. Its full bolt ons and tuned. Im getting a cam as soon as taxes come back. Im definitely a Go, unless I get this new position at work which probably wont know till 2 weeks anyways cause they are dragging their feet on who is picked for it.

I remember your car actually now that I think about it. I was the big guy with the Army haircut
Haha, I'm not sure how I would feel about that one lol.. But at least you got to upgrade. Too bad it was at the expense of 2 or 3 other toys.. How much did she put down?

Yeah, I vaguely remember us talking about the cars and whatnot by Brians trailer, not really names or even what you looked like lol.. Pretty much just recalled your name on here when I've seen you post. Anyway, cool man, should be a good night from the sounds of it
Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'm up in st marys, ga
Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ls2SilverBullet
Haha, I'm not sure how I would feel about that one lol.. But at least you got to upgrade. Too bad it was at the expense of 2 or 3 other toys.. How much did she put down?

Yeah, I vaguely remember us talking about the cars and whatnot by Brians trailer, not really names or even what you looked like lol.. Pretty much just recalled your name on here when I've seen you post. Anyway, cool man, should be a good night from the sounds of it
Yeah really. She didnt put anything down; We owed a little less than the G8 was worth. I wanted to keep it for myself and sell the burban and camaro. But I am happy with my vette, best car Ive ever had. Plus I got it dirt cheap cause it had 107K miles on it but a brand new engine 10K ago. Def should be fun for sure.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Hell 107 isnt bad, my car has alot more than that, given it also has a new engine, as well as trans and a rebuilt rear end. But 107k sure wouldnt scare me away from a clean z06, especially one with a newer engine.. and being priced well, sounds like a win for you
Old 02-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Staging Lane

My gf has a friend coming into town this sat and there trying to go out somewhere, maybe I can swing by before hand.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

What's up guys? I'm closer to Gainesville but in Jax often. I could make it to some meets for sure as there's not too much around my area. Saturday night Im off so could possibly make it up there
If you get a chance to theres a meet in jax around 5pm and then we are meeting at 9pm that night. Hope to see u out. Welcome to the thread
Old 02-13-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey Daniel, its daniel here, lol. but Im gonna be moving down to gainesville for school in May, hopefully sooner if I can get a job down there. We need to start something up down there. My buddy has a trans am and im prolly gonna be roomin with him, but he don't know jack **** about it.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:50 PM
11 Second Club

When is everyone goin to the track?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Oh ya EJ, that rear end swap sure was awesome. Lol. Especially when I was pulling it by myself and almost crushed my head! Haa.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

so far still looking good. just gotta wash the vette and ill be bringing her out sat night. maybe my wife will tag along in my ss so she doesnt feel left out lol. it will be good to start a group more local to our area. back when i first got here 5 years ago there was a very large turnout everynight on the target/homedepot on oakleaf down argyle but i came back from deployment last year and everyone had stopped going there. sucks cuz i live right next to it
Old 02-13-2012, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by usnfenix
so far still looking good. just gotta wash the vette and ill be bringing her out sat night. maybe my wife will tag along in my ss so she doesnt feel left out lol. it will be good to start a group more local to our area. back when i first got here 5 years ago there was a very large turnout everynight on the target/homedepot on oakleaf down argyle but i came back from deployment last year and everyone had stopped going there. sucks cuz i live right next to it
Yeah im hoping to meet maybe twice a month on sat nights if everyones cool with it. Sounds like we should have a pretty good turnout from everyone posting on here. Im excited to meet everyone and check out some nice rides.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Whats up guys... OP in the back of Argyle here. Wish I could make it out but I work nights and weekends. Maybe ill drive the SS to work and swing by when I get off to see if you guys are still out. Just Thought Id say what up anyway since this is a jville GM thread and all
Old 02-14-2012, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blk2kSS
Whats up guys... OP in the back of Argyle here. Wish I could make it out but I work nights and weekends. Maybe ill drive the SS to work and swing by when I get off to see if you guys are still out. Just Thought Id say what up anyway since this is a jville GM thread and all
Welcome to the thread!!! Hope you can come out to a meet sometime. Nice ride!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Hey Daniel, its daniel here, lol. but Im gonna be moving down to gainesville for school in May, hopefully sooner if I can get a job down there. We need to start something up down there. My buddy has a trans am and im prolly gonna be roomin with him, but he don't know jack **** about it.
Yeah there's a group of guys I hang with here, ones got a Procharged 05 Goat with a 402 stroker and ones got a 738 RWHP 03 cobra; we just chill at my house but I would like to get some meets going. Not a good idea to street race here though; highest concentration of cops in the whole state, and the ricers have pretty much ruined car enthusiasts reputation around here.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

Hey guys what's up I live in mandarin had a 99 trans am traded it in for a 05 gto I'm down for some meets but I can't make it this weekend it's my bday
Old 02-14-2012, 03:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CustomX
My gf has a friend coming into town this sat and there trying to go out somewhere, maybe I can swing by before hand.
She hot??? Lmao
Old 02-14-2012, 04:06 PM
11 Second Club

anyone going to this: http://www.paragonexpo.com/index.php/JAK-General/

myself, wife and kids are going saturday
Old 02-14-2012, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey i'm on northside of jax. don't get out too often, mostly river city & merril rd, but if every body starts meeting up, I'll try to join in. I'll bring somethin a little different.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

Yeah there's a group of guys I hang with here, ones got a Procharged 05 Goat with a 402 stroker and ones got a 738 RWHP 03 cobra; we just chill at my house but I would like to get some meets going. Not a good idea to street race here though; highest concentration of cops in the whole state, and the ricers have pretty much ruined car enthusiasts reputation around here.
Some nice rides for sure!!!

@Duvalsoldier-happy bday man. Enjoy

@98camarod-If its the prime osborn center event im not going. I have to work until 330 on Saturday.Plus every event ive ever been to at prime osborn has sucked. I have been hearing good things about this event though
Old 02-14-2012, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Lol i did notice that when i was down there a few weeks ago, all i heard was a bunch of loud *** bees in a can all the time that sounded like they were going 100 mph when i know they werent going more than 35 cuz of those slow *** speed limits. Plus i was scurred to drive any faster cuz of treacherous Waldo and their ticket happy Police. The only place I noticed that was good enough for any kind of meet was the walmart off archer and 75. But im sure you know of a couple others that are prime for a muscle meet.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville gm owners.