Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Black TA Stolen in Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by firebird99
^^^ Thanks but so far nothing the cops said people tend to steal cars to use them in a criome then ditch them but i doubt a black loud ls1 car with chrome rims would be used in a crime its just to flashy but i could be wrong.I think since its been 5 days now that odds are its been stripped and sold off for parts by now so if they do find anything i doubt it will be good.I guess now its just gonna be a battle between me and the insurance company on how mucht he car was worth.My buddy told me to get proof of other parts and turn them in for the extra cash but i dont wanna get in trouble for fraud so im gonna pass with that one but it was in great shape with only 85,000 miles so i hope i get a decent payout.Still sucks though
Sorry to hear. Been through this situation and it was not fun to say the least. Praying for you that you dont have the same insurance company i did. They def made it a nightmare experience
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by firebird99
Hey didn't I meet you on power tour? I was with Paul and Allen.
Yeah post rd close to the tracks they stole from infront of my apt.The crazy part is I was home and my car has a borla exhaust with open plates but I was in the back of my apt watching movies with surround sound up to I didn't hear it.

Btw blackbird how do you know my car and where I live?
You probably wouldn't hear a tow truck or smaller repo style truck. I recently had a car that I had to voluntary repo and it was scary how fast they took the car. I was painting the front window sill and saw the truck drive by, I ran to grab my keys and opened the door(I wanted to give them the keys and get the plate off the car) to find my car gone and not a single sound or sight of a tow truck.

Crazy

I'll keep my eyes out here in orlando, I drive all day for work so I see alot of the roads.

Quick Reply: Black TA Stolen in Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!