Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

New Sponsor Feeler....

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah def Amazin1 Id love to hear what you had done your experience etc... So please keep us posted
Old 04-26-2012, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up

I am biased because I have known Dennis close to 15 years now. But, he has always went above and beyond to help me out. I have no complaints about prices or the quality of work. My 2000 Z28 ran well above and beyond my expectations. We guessed 11.30 - 11.40 range, it went 10.70's in street trim and still managed almost 24 MPG highway. I drove the car daily to and from work in heavy traffic for several months without a single hiccup. How many people do you know that can put together a combination that docile - and still have it run that strong? Dennis did all of the engine assembly, installation, and tuning for that build.

Little known, but needs to be said - a "pro shop" sold me a short block for that car. It lasted a whole 200 miles, that left holding the bag and out over $4K for a paperweight. Dennis salvaged what he could and put together a new short block for me. I daily drove and raced that engine for over 7K miles - not one issue. His engine building and tuning abilities are top notch.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:24 PM

wow thats pretty badass for sure 86 iroc. At this point I think I just need to take a trip to the shop and go over my build and goals cause Dennis seems like the man to go with. Thanks for all the input as well guys
Old 04-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Launching!

He has already got my business thank's to the feedback. He will be doing my driveshaft and Nitrous tune within a few weeks. Then when the time comes for cam and heads, I'll let him do it. Seems like a great guy.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Thanks everyone. We Will be a sponsor soon. We are moving into the new shop and getting a few loose ends tied up at the moment. A few more days and we'll be all sqaured away and at it in full swing again.. Looking forward to helping out the cause !!

Quick Reply: New Sponsor Feeler....