Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any Meets Near Suntree/Viera/Melbourne/Merritt Island?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG! I have had such a great time with your girl, it's unbelievable. We can turn the worst of days into so much fun. You really need to come with us -- no matter what we do -- beach, kayaking, window shopping, WalMart people watching (I think we were the ones being watched, lol-- I mean two women with kayaks and alcohol, it just looked like a disaster waiting to happen -- you just can't turn away)-- the fear of alligators is even funny now that it isn't less than six feet away from us.

Now -- when are you going to get better and come hang with us?
Old 08-14-2012, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i gave her to you so you could workout all her energy so when she comes home shes nice and chill aka doesnt bother me LOL

if i hang with you 2, you both will put me in a early grave and that has nothing to do with the gator haha
Old 08-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, in case you didn't listen - I'm old. She will eventually wear me out then it will be your turn -- OR, better suggestion, we share her and both of us will survive nicely.

And many, many, many thank for the introduction. I love her!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sure she will be the first to say/tell you that i dont tend to listen to people that well lol i like to prove people wrong alot LOL

and your welcome, im glad it worked out, you 2 need to hit up the car shows more and stay away from those gators, i dont think they want to be your friend hahaha

Quick Reply: Any Meets Near Suntree/Viera/Melbourne/Merritt Island?