Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Tuner in Tampa feeler for sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How far in advance do I need to set up an appointment? Do you do any tuning on the weekends?
Old 07-24-2012, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes Tampa Tuning does weekends. Depending on your package, I can book you August 4th at 9am. I have an A&A C6 A6 corvette booked at 1pm that l want the rest of the afternoon open for. I dont rush on cars, so when Im done, they are done..... with the exception of the automatics.

I have to allow a little extra time for automatics. I dont throw a tune in the transmission and tell the owner its done. I configure the transmission the way most guys seem to like it, but some owners like the shifts faster/ slower/ harder/softer...... its an owner preference performance modification if you know what I mean.

So after I tune an automatic vehicle, we have to take it for the owner comfort test. Its their car, they have to love the shifts so I design the transmission area tune specifically for the owner. No pushing cars in and out quickly to make a buck. I like you guys, but I want to tune it right the first time lol.

PM me to lock on a tuning date or Email me at Tuning@TampaTuning.com

www.TampaTuning.com
Phil
Old 07-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Launching!

OK, i will let you know here shortly. I do appreciate the extra automatic care lol. My shifts are rough. I don't mind it, but my wife hates when she is in my car, and the 1-2 shift launches her head back words, when we are just going for dinner. At WOT, the shift will destroy any street tire, and I'm not heavily modded. I could use a blip more softness.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Camaro Corvette GTO Trans Am GM Truck performance tuner in Tampa

I have openings on both August 4th and 5th actually because my wife and kids are out of town.

to book an appointment, Email me at
Tuning@TampaTuning.com
to get booked. The last two week of August are pretty packed.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:46 PM
FormerVendor

Default Corvette Camaro GTO Trans am GM Truck performance tuning in Tampa

Well now im a sponsor under Tampa Tuning instead of Phil's C5 Vette.

www.TampaTuning.com
for details.

To convert a street tune price to a dyno tune price, add $100 till the end of September
Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 AM
FormerVendor

Default Camaro Corvette GTO CTS G8 Firebird Truck performance tuner in Tampa Orlando

Camaro Corvette GTO CTS G8 Firebird Truck performance tuner in Tampa Orlando

Email:
Tuning@TampaTuning.com

www.TampaTuning.com

813-727-8720
Old 03-30-2013, 11:00 PM
FormerVendor

Default the best Camaro Corvette C7 GTO Firebird Truck performance tuner in Tampa Orlando

So we've been using the heck out of the dyno and the former paint room has been getting pretty roughed up. My kids busted their butts scrubing the floor. Good thing PowerTech is a full service shop and has 55 gallon drums of several differant cleaning detergents. Here's the before and after.

after

to give you an idea of the size of the dyno bay, The projection TV screen is about 10' X 4'

Quick Reply: Tuner in Tampa feeler for sponsor