Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any Miami F-Bodiers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Any Miami F-Bodiers?

It's lonely down here. And the only other person i know with an F-body no longer has it due to an unexpected visit from the sidewall on the 826. I go to some meets with a generic car club, but i was wondering if there was anything f-body specific. Seems like all you fellas are way more north of here. Granted, you don't see many F-bodies down here in good condition. It's either an old beat up one or a newer beat up V6, but regardless it's almost always beat to ****.

Endrance
Old 09-24-2012, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

YES! Finally someone else lol. And with a Formula too As far as I know there are no f-body specific clubs in Miami unfortunately. I really wish there was. Its rare that I ever even see any other f-bodies around here that like you said, aren't beat to ****. There are some generic clubs like you said and a few very nice meets/shows that happen from time to time. What part of Miami are you in?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

More people!!!!! Awesome... I know a few people,in south Florida that have some beast, but they are always busy I need more f body friends... I live in the gables how about you guys
Old 09-25-2012, 08:07 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cancam99ss
More people!!!!! Awesome... I know a few people,in south Florida that have some beast, but they are always busy I need more f body friends... I live in the gables how about you guys
I used to live a little south of Gables in Kendall. Now I just moved to Boca for college but I'm back home every other weekend or so. The three of us and any other Miami people lurking on here should meet up sometime
Old 09-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Staging Lane

Yay 3 of us lol. I'm in the kendallish area. I live like 5 minutes away from MDC kendall campus. I would definitely be down for a meet. Maybe we could start the first Miami F-body club. xD

Last edited by Endrance; 09-25-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Endrance
Yay 3 of us lol. I'm in the kendallish area. I live like 5 minutes away from MDC kendall campus.
That's kinda crazy. I lived within walking distance of MDC Kendall campus but I've never seen you ever. On October 6th theres a car show in front of Sir Pizza on 120th st right before 127th ave. Not sure if you've heard of/been to it but its pretty chill and a lot of nice cars show up. I went to the last one and there were 2 2nd gens, 2 3rd gens, and I was the ONLY 4th gen. I was kinda suprised and sad lol. I'll be there again on the 6th though so both of you guys should come out.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

I just checked my schedule, and I'll definitely be there on the 6th. Hopefully more Miami people will see this and we can get a good group to show.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Fbody right here, 94 Z28!!! lol
Old 09-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Staging Lane

Aw yeah #4. I see more ferraris and lambos in 1 day than I see f-bodies in a year. Lol.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Aw yeah #4. I see more ferraris and lambos in 1 day than I see f-bodies in a year. Lol.
i feel ya brother!

As far as OCt 6th, ill try and see if my car is done by then. it currently in the shop getting some new goodies, but i wont tell you guys so you are suprised....
Old 09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Teching In

let's put something together soon
Old 09-25-2012, 09:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pusha_J
let's put something together soon
#5 awwhh yeahhh happy to finally be finding more people. I know the next time I'm home from school will be Oct. 5th-6th. It would be great if we all exchanged numbers and got together and made a strong showing at the sir pizza show I mentioned above.
I'm not sure if 5 is a good number to start a legit f-body club lol but the 5 of us can definitely chill/cruise together and if we can maybe get a few more people then maybe we can get some official stuff going if thats something you all would be down for.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Teching In

I don't have an f body but ok
Old 09-25-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Resident

I don't have an f body but ok
Didn't even look at your sig at first lol. We can still try to put something together though.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Teching In

yeah... I don't mind being the only vette though.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Guess I'm #666. I live in Miami Springs. I do not believe I have seen an F body that was in more than poor condition in miami for at least 3 years. There is somebody working at coral springs nissan body shop that drives a decent looking WS6 black with red accents but the paint is starting to show haze on clear. I'm there at least once a week and I always drive by it and tip my hat.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The absence of light
Guess I'm #666. I live in Miami Springs. I do not believe I have seen an F body that was in more than poor condition in miami for at least 3 years. There is somebody working at coral springs nissan body shop that drives a decent looking WS6 black with red accents but the paint is starting to show haze on clear. I'm there at least once a week and I always drive by it and tip my hat.
Looks like this post is turning out pretty well. I know exactly what you mean too and I'm glad this post is drawing out all the ones in good condition xD.

yeah... I don't mind being the only vette though.
If your '02 is red and your '08 is black, i know exactly who you are lol. There is a guy around my neighborhood that has a red C5 Z06 and a crazy *** black C6 Z06.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Speaking of f bodies in bad shape. Please tell me someone caught the "spongebird" ad on Craigslist about 4 months ago. I had it bookmarked but the ad is down now. 00 TA painted yellow with sponge bob painted all over it and the interior plastics were all sprayed yellow. Of course it had 20in Dub Floaters in yellow as well. I wanted to go by and see this abomination abortion on wheels in person just to get a pix with it but the Hoser lived in Liberty City. Didn't feel like it was worth losing my life over.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Teching In

If your '02 is red and your '08 is black, i know exactly who you are lol. There is a guy around my neighborhood that has a red C5 Z06 and a crazy *** black C6 Z06.
nope, not me. both of my Z06s are red.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The absence of light
Speaking of f bodies in bad shape. Please tell me someone caught the "spongebird" ad on Craigslist about 4 months ago. I had it bookmarked but the ad is down now. 00 TA painted yellow with sponge bob painted all over it and the interior plastics were all sprayed yellow. Of course it had 20in Dub Floaters in yellow as well. I wanted to go by and see this abomination abortion on wheels in person just to get a pix with it but the Hoser lived in Liberty City. Didn't feel like it was worth losing my life over.
lmfao negative, but that was the funniest description of anything I've ever heard.

Quick Reply: Any Miami F-Bodiers?